*Author

Offline saelsaelTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • saelsael is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • There are no elements. There is just the Dao.
Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1296891#msg1296891
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2020, 03:38:16 pm »
wow, cool thx! 8-)

my pleasure, friend!

Here is an image for the Ferro Golem  :fire placeholder, from the open elements project.

I don't know what I'm going to do next. Gonna try a water pilar, but I don't have much faith on myself hahaha
water is hard :yikes

Any other requests?
There are no elements. There is just the Dao.

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1296892#msg1296892
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2020, 05:51:52 pm »
wow, cool thx! 8-)

my pleasure, friend!

Here is an image for the Ferro Golem  :fire placeholder, from the open elements project.

I don't know what I'm going to do next. Gonna try a water pilar, but I don't have much faith on myself hahaha
water is hard :yikes

Any other requests?

I LOVE that, idea of the golem being a coal fire, really nice work!
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1296893#msg1296893
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2020, 06:23:59 pm »

I LOVE that, idea of the golem being a coal fire, really nice work!

Well thank you, kind sir    :)

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1296909#msg1296909
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2020, 08:32:29 pm »
maybe the golem itself is producing iron ("ferro") using coal and iron minerals, thus it is a walking blast furnace. :D
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1297302#msg1297302
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2020, 05:27:50 am »
maybe the golem itself is producing iron ("ferro") using coal and iron minerals, thus it is a walking blast furnace. :D

It's decided then! It's canon   :sillyspin:

What about a Water Pillar?

I'm sorry Monox :( I gave it a shot, and some ideas I had had potential, but really I could not manage to make an image AT LEAST as good as the current water pillar. So, yea, I'm not there yet. Maybe in the near future, when I get some more practice?

Instead I went for another placeholder from open Elements. Is that okay if I keep posting them here besides the oetg forums? I want to share with you guys  ;D
All the images I do are open for use. If you notify me I would be grateful!

« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 02:54:29 am by saelsael »

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1297747#msg1297747
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2020, 03:47:05 am »
What about a Water Pillar?

I'm sorry Monox :( I gave it a shot, and some ideas I had had potential, but really I could not manage to make an image AT LEAST as good as the current water pillar. So, yea, I'm not there yet. Maybe in the near future, when I get some more practice?

It's okay, no need to force yourself. I can just change my request. How about your take on Puffer Fish?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1298121#msg1298121
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2020, 05:25:30 pm »
It's okay, no need to force yourself. I can just change my request. How about your take on Puffer Fish?

Puffer Fish sounds like fun ! :) thank you for your cool vibes :D

Here are some of my recent works:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Spoiler for Hidden:

I'm starting to think about the size that would be used for (small 128x128) and drawing accordingly.
My next two will be Puffer Fish  :water and Sundial  :time .

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1298320#msg1298320
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2020, 02:18:09 am »
Puffer Fish sounds like fun ! :) thank you for your cool vibes :D

My next two will be Puffer Fish  :water and Sundial  :time .

Good! Looking forward to it.
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1298832#msg1298832
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2020, 05:07:33 pm »
It has been a busy couple of weeks, but here I am.
As promised, I made a Puff fish and a sundial.
The puff fish took me a few trials, (like this one: )
but I finally manage to make an actual puff fish that has a vibe like "C'mon motherducker, EAT me, I double dare you!"

here it is:

Spoiler for Hidden:

and here is a sundial; not as cool maybe as the current one, but it is a more literal one:

Spoiler for Hidden:

so... I accept any feedback and new requests.  :)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 05:19:17 pm by saelsael »

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1298835#msg1298835
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2020, 05:32:30 pm »
red Puffer Fish is funny, its eyes... if it is scared/agitated or something, which goes along with the fact that it does this to defend itself :)
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1298840#msg1298840
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2020, 06:34:00 pm »
red Puffer Fish is funny, its eyes... if it is scared/agitated or something, which goes along with the fact that it does this to defend itself :)

yeah; he sure is a troubled guy. Hahaha

Offline InsignificantWeeaboo

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: card art and other requests? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67826.msg1298872#msg1298872
« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2020, 08:52:07 pm »
wait, which one's the chest again?
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

blarg: