*Author

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1253567#msg1253567
« Reply #108 on: December 17, 2016, 02:03:34 am »
My false god suggestion:

Drekuth, false god of Evaporation, Precipitation, Efficiency, and Steam.

Drekuth was once a mighty inventor, using machine after machine to his own efficiency. However, once he stumbled onto a new hypothesis, chronokinesis, he began working immediately. However, there was one crucial flaw in his time machine; he could not avert the imbalances of time. Due to his naive pursuits, he caused many paradoxes, and learned how to control them. With this newfound power, his ability to use machinery effectively skyrocketed, and he joined the False Gods.

His look could be a normal human with blue skin and mechanized limbs that have steam pulsing out of them. He could also have some rage elixirs hanging out of a belt or something else.

Spoiler for Drekuth's Deck:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dr 7dr 7dr 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gn 7gn 7gn 7gn 7go 7go 7go 7go 7gp 7gq 7gq 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 80b 80b 80b 8pu

His deck could look somewhat like this. Changes could be made to fit his lore.

What a coincidence, just yesterday I tried to build something similar =D
Can you somehow add a Fahrenheit? It's for... research purposes =D Come on, just imagine a steam machine that has a frigging flaming sword

About lore: I frigging love it. I actually imagined the SM-FG being some sort of crazy mechanic. The only thing throwing me off is the aethereal part of lore. That being said, Drekuth could be the guy that found a way to make electricity out of steam, and, well, was really, really enthusiastic about using it.

Just use the deck I posted, then add 1 or 2 Fahrenheits. (preferably 2)
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

Offline foxrain4

• Reputation Power: 10
  • foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.foxrain4 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Check my profile for a Dragon story link.
  • Awards: Card Design Competition - On the Shoulders of Giants
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1253716#msg1253716
« Reply #109 on: December 19, 2016, 03:23:50 pm »
my favourite is
Paradox, the False Deity of Time Anomalies

this is stunning as well
Neptune, the False God of the World Ocean and Polar islands

i really like the originality style of all your artworks.

Offline DoctorCTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1253786#msg1253786
« Reply #110 on: December 20, 2016, 11:14:25 am »
i really like the originality style of all your artworks.

Glad you liked it! c:
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

• DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1254749#msg1254749
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2017, 09:32:02 pm »
Two things:
1. Unfortunately, with grand total of ~half of a year, I have to leave. I just can't take it anymore. Don't get me wrong, people here are the nicest people I knew for last months, but my life is just too depressed. Those I trusted either left me, showed to me they think of me as a piece of garbage or straight up tried to kill me. And even though I found some sort of shelter here, I couldn't hide here forever.

Basically, all people around me always were telling me I was nothing but a failure. And the last year was when I finally gave up and finally agreed with them. I ended up believing in my own uselessness and whatnot to the point where I couldn't perform a simplest task without being a failure. I tried to fight it, I really, really tried. But it just didn't matter. Nothing ever mattered.

That being said, I gotta thank you, guys. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even survive until the Halloween of '16. You really are wonderful and I feel happy that before I commit the thing I'm planning to, I gotta meet you all. Each and everyone of you, thank you from the bottom of my depressed heart.

It's the last post I'm gonna write. Tomorrow I'll be gone. Gone for good. No more DoctorC and no more failures that always occur with us.

2. The very last FG, Drekuth, is up. Give it a look.

It was nice meeting you all. Good bye.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1254759#msg1254759
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2017, 11:06:29 pm »
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/off-topic-discussions/mental-health-and-the-etg-community/msg1251520/#msg1251520

You're not alone. It gets better, and much quicker if the source problem is other people.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Lunaris

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1254767#msg1254767
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2017, 11:50:06 pm »
I'll miss you greatly, Doc.. You've become a very good friend of mine in the time you've been here, and I hope to see you back someday. Please, feel free to message me if you ever need to talk about life, I'll always be here to listen.
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

Offline MyNameIsJoey

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.MyNameIsJoey soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1254768#msg1254768
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2017, 11:53:53 pm »
We're all with you. For however how short your passage here has been, everybody has taken a liking to you.
follow me at twitch.tv/mynameisjoey

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1254771#msg1254771
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2017, 12:14:04 am »
You can make amazing things. That's not failure. Whatever your path in the future is, know that.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1254789#msg1254789
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2017, 05:43:35 am »
Please don't leave, if possible. I am addicted to your pixel art... :(
Good luck & have fun in real-life bro. Don't give a shit about other people's opinions...
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline antiaverage

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.antiaverage is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • HTML5-hipster-sloth.bunchie();
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeRaise the Banners...AgainSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeMS Paint Card Art #7 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1254795#msg1254795
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2017, 06:45:30 am »
You have incredible value and you are not alone. I hope you continue to pursue art. It was amazing getting to know you, and I hope this isn't the last we'll hear from you. Life gets better, I promise.
Developer of http://dek.im - a Deck Image generator with rollover to view full cards, current to version 1.327

Thanks to Amashi for my avatar!

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1254829#msg1254829
« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2017, 10:00:36 pm »
Two things:
1. Unfortunately, with grand total of ~half of a year, I have to leave. I just can't take it anymore. Don't get me wrong, people here are the nicest people I knew for last months, but my life is just too depressed. Those I trusted either left me, showed to me they think of me as a piece of garbage or straight up tried to kill me. And even though I found some sort of shelter here, I couldn't hide here forever.

Basically, all people around me always were telling me I was nothing but a failure. And the last year was when I finally gave up and finally agreed with them. I ended up believing in my own uselessness and whatnot to the point where I couldn't perform a simplest task without being a failure. I tried to fight it, I really, really tried. But it just didn't matter. Nothing ever mattered.

That being said, I gotta thank you, guys. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't even survive until the Halloween of '16. You really are wonderful and I feel happy that before I commit the thing I'm planning to, I gotta meet you all. Each and everyone of you, thank you from the bottom of my depressed heart.

It's the last post I'm gonna write. Tomorrow I'll be gone. Gone for good. No more DoctorC and no more failures that always occur with us.

2. The very last FG, Drekuth, is up. Give it a look.

It was nice meeting you all. Good bye.

I went through a similar part in my life, where I was a little, erm, depressed. Not because of others, but because of myself. I feel blessed to have friends, and don't worry, Doc, we're here for you. You're a very talented artist, and I hope you can stay with us. You're no failure to us, you're another person, like us. Don't be afraid to be yourself, don't be afraid to like what you like, and don't change who you are. In the world we live in today, it's quite easy to offend someone, same as it is to be offended. If you put your mindset to it, you can do anything you want (except ride a donkey whilst drinking lava and twirling a stick on three more sticks, don't do that.), just know we've got your back.
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1258067#msg1258067
« Reply #119 on: February 25, 2017, 09:18:28 am »
Update on my least favorite False Goddess to draw. Now she doesn't look as terrible as before! Yay!
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

anything
blarg: Amashi