*Author

Offline DoctorCTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1252726#msg1252726
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2016, 08:53:19 am »
dat Morte is a scary one... :p
He sure is.

When viewing this card one cannot see the top of it so it very well may be a spear.
True. But I started to picture Arsenic as a dagger, so it's kinda stuck with me. For me, it just fit the theme. After all, you don't usually poison spears. Dagger, darts, sometimes arrows, but almost never spears or talons.

Leviathan would look cool as a sea-snake or something. If he's made up (iirc he is), here's a deck idea for him:

Spoiler for Leviathan:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gp 7gq 7gq 7gq 7gr 7gr 7gr 7gt 7gt 7gt 7gt 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h3 7h3 7h3 7h3 7h3 7h3 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp

I didn't want it to be water/air because that's what Neptune is, so I made it a mono-water NT rush (Yes, I know AI doesn't like using NT on water pillars/pends).
Well, You weren't wrong, Leviathan is a sea-snake, and he is made up. But, the deck is already set. And, to be honest, the deck you suggested doesn't really look like something Leviathan would use. Looks like, I don't know, a mermaid-FG? Maybe nereid-FG? But not a leviathan. Deck is good, don't get me wrong. It just doesn't fit the theme.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

• DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1252838#msg1252838
« Reply #97 on: December 05, 2016, 05:54:15 pm »
Gemini's done, two more gods to go!
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1252878#msg1252878
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2016, 05:15:07 pm »
Leviathan would look cool as a sea-snake or something. If he's made up (iirc he is), here's a deck idea for him:

Spoiler for Leviathan:
7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gp 7gq 7gq 7gq 7gr 7gr 7gr 7gt 7gt 7gt 7gt 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h3 7h3 7h3 7h3 7h3 7h3 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp

I didn't want it to be water/air because that's what Neptune is, so I made it a mono-water NT rush (Yes, I know AI doesn't like using NT on water pillars/pends).
Well, You weren't wrong, Leviathan is a sea-snake, and he is made up. But, the deck is already set. And, to be honest, the deck you suggested doesn't really look like something Leviathan would use. Looks like, I don't know, a mermaid-FG? Maybe nereid-FG? But not a leviathan. Deck is good, don't get me wrong. It just doesn't fit the theme.

Because it has tentacles in the form of Abyss Crawler and Arctic Octopus, maybe Kraken or even Cthulhu?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1252884#msg1252884
« Reply #99 on: December 06, 2016, 08:07:18 pm »
Such an awesome Gemini! :D
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1252935#msg1252935
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2016, 09:50:10 am »
Because it has tentacles in the form of Abyss Crawler and Arctic Octopus, maybe Kraken or even Cthulhu?

Not sure. It felt like making this particular deck would fit more to human-like or even half-human creature, than Kraken. You know, Nymphs and what not. That's why I suggested Mermaid or Nereid. Maybe even a simple human-like creature would do, just like it did with Jezebel. Or you could draw a water nymph with a graceful water creature as her pet-companion. Possibilities are endless.

Such an awesome Gemini! :D

Thanks! =D

Also an update. This time it's not last in the first post, simply 'cuz I forgot to post Dream Catcher, screwing up the FG order =/
Either way, Catcher is now there, between Morte and Leviathan.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline chrispybacon84

• Reputation Power: 5
  • chrispybacon84 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Most successful war noob :)
  • Awards: War #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1252999#msg1252999
« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2016, 01:01:22 am »
DAYUMMMMM That drem catcher is sexy  :o
"I'm a slut"

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1253056#msg1253056
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2016, 07:55:10 pm »
DAYUMMMMM That drem catcher is sexy  :o

Uhm. Okay..? If you're into nymphs with ten arms, monstrous legs and face that straight up needs to be covered with a mask, I can't really judge you. After all, I'd be without views is it wasn't for folks like you.

Update thingy.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1253125#msg1253125
« Reply #103 on: December 10, 2016, 06:35:44 am »
The last update for about a month. Today I brought you the last FG of the pantheon, so, you may want to take a look.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline Lunaris

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1253126#msg1253126
« Reply #104 on: December 10, 2016, 06:38:44 am »
Please update your ultraimg page! ::)
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1253127#msg1253127
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2016, 06:44:40 am »
Please update your ultraimg page! ::)

I'm so sorry, I forgot about it ;-;
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

Offline ValerianFlame

• Reputation Power: 6
  • ValerianFlame is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Your #1 source of Necrosis.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1253199#msg1253199
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2016, 07:41:15 am »
My false god suggestion:

Drekuth, false god of Evaporation, Precipitation, Efficiency, and Steam.

Drekuth was once a mighty inventor, using machine after machine to his own efficiency. However, once he stumbled onto a new hypothesis, chronokinesis, he began working immediately. However, there was one crucial flaw in his time machine; he could not avert the imbalances of time. Due to his naive pursuits, he caused many paradoxes, and learned how to control them. With this newfound power, his ability to use machinery effectively skyrocketed, and he joined the False Gods.

His look could be a normal human with blue skin and mechanized limbs that have steam pulsing out of them. He could also have some rage elixirs hanging out of a belt or something else.

Spoiler for Drekuth's Deck:
7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dr 7dr 7dr 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gn 7gn 7gn 7gn 7go 7go 7go 7go 7gp 7gq 7gq 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 80b 80b 80b 8pu

His deck could look somewhat like this. Changes could be made to fit his lore.
I always liked fire. It "warmed up" to me. :fire
Brawl #6: Pyrocloaks.
┴o dɹoʌǝ ʞnɹo ʍǝ ɐɹǝ ɐll pndlᴉɔɐʇǝs' I sɥɐll ʍɹᴉʇǝ ʇɥǝ sɐɯǝ ʇɥᴉuƃ ʍᴉʇɥ ɯnlʇᴉdlǝ ɐɔɔonuʇs˙ (Ɔodʎ dɐsʇǝ ʇɥᴉs ɯǝssɐƃǝ)
No longer active in blab. Contact me through Elements Discord.

• Pixelated Elementals
Re: Pixelated False Gods https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63283.msg1253205#msg1253205
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2016, 10:10:58 am »
My false god suggestion:

Drekuth, false god of Evaporation, Precipitation, Efficiency, and Steam.

Drekuth was once a mighty inventor, using machine after machine to his own efficiency. However, once he stumbled onto a new hypothesis, chronokinesis, he began working immediately. However, there was one crucial flaw in his time machine; he could not avert the imbalances of time. Due to his naive pursuits, he caused many paradoxes, and learned how to control them. With this newfound power, his ability to use machinery effectively skyrocketed, and he joined the False Gods.

His look could be a normal human with blue skin and mechanized limbs that have steam pulsing out of them. He could also have some rage elixirs hanging out of a belt or something else.

Spoiler for Drekuth's Deck:
7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dm 7dm 7dm 7dr 7dr 7dr 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gn 7gn 7gn 7gn 7go 7go 7go 7go 7gp 7gq 7gq 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 7h2 80b 80b 80b 8pu

His deck could look somewhat like this. Changes could be made to fit his lore.

What a coincidence, just yesterday I tried to build something similar =D
Can you somehow add a Fahrenheit? It's for... research purposes =D Come on, just imagine a steam machine that has a frigging flaming sword

About lore: I frigging love it. I actually imagined the SM-FG being some sort of crazy mechanic. The only thing throwing me off is the aethereal part of lore. That being said, Drekuth could be the guy that found a way to make electricity out of steam, and, well, was really, really enthusiastic about using it.
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery

anything
blarg: Hyroen