*Author

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1199284#msg1199284
« Reply #228 on: July 31, 2015, 08:13:40 pm »
I couldn't seem to find a background for 'Boost' (gravity / air), so I made one.

Its just a slightly modified version of a fractal generated by GIMP's fractal explorer.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1199374#msg1199374
« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2015, 01:43:09 pm »
requesting for the rest of the death cardbacks to be completed, want to start making a series (albeit a bad one ;) )

Offline DoctorC

• Reputation Power: 24
  • DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.DoctorC is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Pixelated Elementals
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWar #14 Winner - Team AetherWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.07.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.03.22.)Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: A New Standard
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1262172#msg1262172
« Reply #230 on: April 07, 2017, 11:09:02 am »
Whole bunch of marks disappeared :c
The Portfolio
Pixel gallery
Pixelartist, Translator and Architect in one body.

Offline russianspy1234

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1262177#msg1262177
« Reply #231 on: April 07, 2017, 03:05:41 pm »
Whole bunch of marks disappeared :c
Dang.  It looks like it's mostly the original ones that were stored on someone's dropbox... hopefully someone made a backup...
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline EmeraldTigerTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1262179#msg1262179
« Reply #232 on: April 07, 2017, 04:37:23 pm »
Wondering if Odin has them all saved. I do, but my time is short.
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline OdinVanguard

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.OdinVanguard walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Keeping The Jotnar at bay
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1262181#msg1262181
« Reply #233 on: April 07, 2017, 06:25:20 pm »
Sadly I do not have all the marks myself. I only have the ones I have used in making cards, but there are many missing that I do not have copies of :(
Whether the glass is half full or half empty is a moot point. It is always filled to the brim. It is only a matter of by what. The real question is: What fills you?
If your zombie plan is
kill -9 `ps l | awk '{print $2" "$3" "$9}' | grep "Z" | awk '{printf("%s ",$2)}'`
You might be a unix junky

Offline Espithel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Espithel hides under a Cloak.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeGive us the video.Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeZanz Christmas Present Competition - Winner
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1262225#msg1262225
« Reply #234 on: April 09, 2017, 12:36:45 am »
Here's all that I have of the dead ones on my harddrive.

Spoiler for Hidden:

I may be able to create some of the remaining backgrounds using my handy-dandy kaleidoscope as some form of condolence prize, but it'll look wildly different to the common aesthetic:

Water/Aether.
Tell me if you want more.

No marks because I'm too busy doing college work. These things only take about 15 minutes to make anyway if I only use my precaptured samples.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 01:13:44 am by Espithel »

Offline russianspy1234

• russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1262257#msg1262257
« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2017, 07:22:51 pm »
I'd be willing to throw a few more together once we get what Odin and the rest have saved back up.  In the meantime, checking my folders for marks saved.  Found this one: and the Earth/Entropy one which is still up.  I'm gonna copy the ones I have uploaded from my main album into this one and then make this one public.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 07:31:53 pm by russianspy1234 »
My Portfolio

Offline EmeraldTigerTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1262262#msg1262262
« Reply #236 on: April 09, 2017, 08:08:39 pm »
I will try to help out on Tuesday, that is when I have enough time.
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline Manuel

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Manuel is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of AirSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #11 Winner - Team LifeCard Design Competition - Help Wanted WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Competition - ChampionSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1262274#msg1262274
« Reply #237 on: April 09, 2017, 11:56:39 pm »
I may be able to create some of the remaining backgrounds using my handy-dandy kaleidoscope as some form of condolence prize, but it'll look wildly different to the common aesthetic:

it's my new phone's wallpaper, thx espi

Offline russianspy1234

• Crucible Bombarder
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1263041#msg1263041
« Reply #238 on: April 25, 2017, 06:55:54 pm »
I contacted dropbox to see if there was any way to temporarily restore the account.  Here is the response I got:

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to Dropbox support. My name is Icarus and I will help you today.

So the owner´s account of the shared folder was closed, if I understood. The only thing we can do is, if the account was closed due to inactivity, the owner of the account send us the request with a screenshot with a note from Dropbox which confirm the account was closed and associated email included within the screenshot.

If there is something else I can do, please let me know!

Best Regards,
Icarus

Looks like we'll need to find some way to contact the owner...
My Portfolio

Offline russianspy1234

• Crucible Bombarder
Re: Hybrid Marks (Complete) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46114.msg1266332#msg1266332
« Reply #239 on: July 18, 2017, 12:17:47 am »
Fricken photobucket :(
The art I did does still exist, it's just not able to be hotlinked.  I haven't found anywhere to move it to yet (don't really want to use imgur for this).
My Portfolio

anything
blarg: