*Author

wespebbles50

Minor Phoenix Bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30868.msg392364#msg392364
« on: September 12, 2011, 01:09:44 am »
So i was farming ai3 and using upped phoenix and cremated it a coulpe fo times and when it turned into an ash it turned into unupped ash can it only be cremated 3 times? But it confused me so tell me if it's a bug or not

Edit:thanks wasn't sure

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: Minor Phoenix Bug https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=30868.msg392385#msg392385
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 02:06:35 am »
What you described happening is a confirmed bug, but your reasoning isn't correct.

Under normal conditions, you can Immolate/kill a Phoenix as many times as you want and the correct version of Ash will appear in its place.

Here is a the list of every known bug so far.  If you post a thread about one of these bugs, I'll lock it and reference this post.

13.  Downgrading Phoenix
Symptoms:  Your upgraded phoenix randomly becomes an unupgraded phoenix.
Causes:  As this bug is an exploit (a bug that is beneficial to the person who causes it), I will not post how to do it at this time.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

anything
blarg: