*Author

Active members:
ddevans96(1) Waerloga(2)

Waerloga

Decay autolose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10963.msg134801#msg134801
« on: August 10, 2010, 01:58:59 am »
Not really sure how to report any details of this, but it's happened to me twice now.

I'm in a sure position to win against decay (say, he has all 2/5 devourers out and I have a protected ice shield with damage dealers) and I end my turn... and it skips to the "you lose!" screen when I finish my turn.  His turn never happens.  This has only ever happened to me against decay.  Any ideas?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Decay autolose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10963.msg134806#msg134806
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 02:01:16 am »
He used Siphon Life on you with enough darkness quanta to one-hit kill you.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Waerloga

Re: Decay autolose https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10963.msg134809#msg134809
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 02:04:43 am »
Aha!  I should've thought of that myself.  Thanks :o
*runs away*

anything
blarg: