*Author

Offline ratcharmerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 10
  • ratcharmer is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ratcharmer is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I'm back, it's been a while.
Air Nymph not doing damage https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60861.msg1218942#msg1218942
« on: December 29, 2015, 09:46:16 pm »
I've been enjoying using an :air nymph/UG deck recently, but I believe I've found a glitch.

Periodically the nymphs will not deal their attack damage. It took me a long time to confirm this was an actual glitch and not just me mis-remembering HP totals, but last game I got pretty clear confirmation.

I was playing against AI4, and had cleared the field so that the AI only had pillars in play-no defensive cards, weapons or creatures of any kind. The AI was at 9 HP and I had a non-upgraded :air nymph and an Eagle's Eye in play for a total of 13 damage. I ended my turn and the AI survived with 2 hp remaining.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Air Nymph not doing damage https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60861.msg1218951#msg1218951
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 01:39:54 am »
Sounds like Purify. For very specific and non-intuitive bugs, you're going to need screenshots.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline ratcharmerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 10
  • ratcharmer is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ratcharmer is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I'm back, it's been a while.
Re: Air Nymph not doing damage https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60861.msg1219042#msg1219042
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 03:52:46 am »
Sounds like Purify. For very specific and non-intuitive bugs, you're going to need screenshots.
I know I need the screenshots, but it happens rarely and I can't see any pattern to when it happens so getting them is going to be a pain.

The one time I'm absolutely sure it happened I was up against an AI4 who did not have any water--so I don't think purify had anything to do with it.

Offline Timdood3

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Timdood3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Air Enthusiast
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Air Nymph not doing damage https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60861.msg1219043#msg1219043
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 04:03:58 am »
For it to be purify it would require three purifies.  You would've noticed those being there.
9 + (2x3) - 6 - 7 = 2

I think it's more likely that the AI played a sundial.  The nymph did not attack and only the weapon did damage.
9 - 0 -7 = 2.

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Air Nymph not doing damage https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60861.msg1219071#msg1219071
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 03:17:19 pm »
Can we see your deck?

anything
blarg: