*Author

kitty45

Re: Firefly Queen / Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg262516#msg262516
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2011, 03:53:39 am »
I LOVE THIS CARD!!! but.. I hate when the following happens

* gets eaten
*gets lobo
*killed
*other

please feel free to add anything and I will add it to list this will be updated. I love my deck with this card when it gets so many fire flies it covers the screen of creatures!!

Jacky Nipper

Re: Firefly Queen / Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg341986#msg341986
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2011, 12:02:23 pm »
I LOVE THIS CARD!!! but.. I hate when the following happens

* gets eaten
*gets lobo
*killed
*other

please feel free to add anything and I will add it to list this will be updated. I love my deck with this card when it gets so many fire flies it covers the screen of creatures!!
when it gets frozen and/or delayed :)

Offline tyranim

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: Firefly Queen | Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg488213#msg488213
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2012, 04:00:20 am »
i just saw the new art for this card in trainer and i fell in love (not literally)
its just purely elegant
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline Jenkar

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Firefly Queen | Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg488288#msg488288
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2012, 07:42:36 am »

-1 cost (and best art ingame, imo)

Discuss.
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Firefly Queen | Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg488293#msg488293
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2012, 07:49:53 am »
Marvelousse art indeed and this card was needed a buff for sure, considering it was very marginally played.

Not sure -1 cost is enough but that's for sure  a good new !
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline vrt

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Firefly Queen | Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg488308#msg488308
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2012, 08:36:01 am »
I knew pepokish was good for more than sandwiches!
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: Firefly Queen | Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg488309#msg488309
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2012, 08:38:46 am »
I knew pepokish was good for more than sandwiches!
I'm so telling on you.

I love the new art. Oh, and the cost change is good too, I guess.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Firefly Queen | Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg488321#msg488321
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2012, 09:32:20 am »
i believe the buff it got surely makes it better in some decks

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Firefly Queen | Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg488363#msg488363
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2012, 11:48:58 am »
 Personally, I believe Firefly Queen was enough powerful as it was before (even with 7 :air cost) and the reason it is not very commonly played is because it fits into certain combo decks; it is not just an Air creature you will put anywhere, is it? Because of that, I don't think the less cost will make it more commonly used, but I think it may helps, so lets make her a 6 :air creature! If it doesn't works, it can be fixed later.
 As for the artwork, why don't we have two seperate artworks, one for the uprgaded and one for the not-upgraded version? There are so many creatures which have distinct artworks between their upped-unupped versions (Otyughs, Armagios, Shriekers etc.), so why not to add this to every kind of creature card too?
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Atico

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Atico is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Firefly Queen | Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg488367#msg488367
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2012, 12:01:48 pm »
I think, that the biggest problem in this card is with Firefly|Elite Firefly, not in cost.
Both Fireflies should generate the same quantum and it should be (probably) Light. Then it will be useful with Hope and Leaf Dragon to gain :life quantum for FQ.
If someone needs fire for UG then changing mark on Fire will be better option than generating tones of fire quantum for 1-3 explode. Fire quantum is unuseful today for FQ decks...

Or other change - giving new GOOD card which will be Air/Fire duo.

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Firefly Queen | Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg488371#msg488371
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2012, 12:06:23 pm »
I think, that the biggest problem in this card is with Firefly|Elite Firefly, not in cost.
Both Fireflies should generate the same quantum and it should be (probably) Light. Then it will be useful with Hope and Leaf Dragon to gain :life quantum for FQ.
If someone needs fire for UG then changing mark on Fire will be better option than generating tones of fire quantum for 1-3 explode. Fire quantum is unuseful today for FQ decks...

Dear Atico, I think Elite Fireflies gererate Fire quantum in order to synergize with Air Nymphs and Unstable Gases. Without Elite Fireflies, you will need to add Novas/Supernovas, Quantum Pillars/Towers or even Fire Pillars/Towers into your deck in order to use the ingnite ability of an Unstable Gas. Correct me if I am wrong here...
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline Atico

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Atico is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Firefly Queen | Elite Queen https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2003.msg488401#msg488401
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2012, 02:05:18 pm »

Dear Atico, I think Elite Fireflies gererate Fire quantum in order to synergize with Air Nymphs and Unstable Gases. Without Elite Fireflies, you will need to add Novas/Supernovas, Quantum Pillars/Towers or even Fire Pillars/Towers into your deck in order to use the ingnite ability of an Unstable Gas. Correct me if I am wrong here...
Do You really need tones of fire quantum to ignite UG? How much fire quantum do You need in game? Don't You think that it is much better to change mark on Fire than creating a lot of FF to generate quantum for UG?

Fire and Air hasn't got synergy and this is fact. Fire quantum from FF is unuseful and it is very "expensive" because FF cost 3 :air and have stats only 4|2. Flesh Recluse cost also 3, but stats has got 6|3. So when generating fire cost me 2|1 for each creature I would like to see this quantum useful, today it isn't.

The best option will be generating :life to produce next FF... But when I must choose between Light and Fire I choose Light, because it is has got better synergy with Air and Life, which is neccesary in this process
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 03:27:54 pm by Atico »

anything
blarg: