*Author

Offline seulintse

• Reputation Power: 5
  • seulintse is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • ~just RoL with it~
Re: [Official] Holy Light | Holy Flash https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17604.msg1220329#msg1220329
« Reply #180 on: January 16, 2016, 04:16:39 am »
fire shield or thorn carapace will kill it rather quickly... kinda odd and useless without momentum I suppose (or something along those lines, I dunno)... either way, in my personal experience, I have had little to no success with them in the past. and btw, arum, its not underused because of the amount of alternatives (you can't really get cheaper than 1  :light/0 quanta, upgraded...), its because of the unreliability of that 1-in-6 chance that if you don't find a personal need for it, its ok because your opponent has a darkness/death creature that just needs to die.
do you wanna have a bad :time?

:light war #9 :light

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: [Official] Holy Light | Holy Flash https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=17604.msg1220493#msg1220493
« Reply #181 on: January 18, 2016, 06:31:03 am »
fire shield or thorn carapace will kill it rather quickly... kinda odd and useless without momentum I suppose (or something along those lines, I dunno)... either way, in my personal experience, I have had little to no success with them in the past. and btw, arum, its not underused because of the amount of alternatives (you can't really get cheaper than 1  :light/0 quanta, upgraded...), its because of the unreliability of that 1-in-6 chance that if you don't find a personal need for it, its ok because your opponent has a darkness/death creature that just needs to die.
Fire shield and carapace are both uncommon, and simply not that good/taken care of by deflag. Immo rush, which is where it really belongs, can pull 1 out on turn one really easily, with a chance at 2.

However, this is about holy light, so to keep on topic: Why not a buff to other creatures that aren't death or dark? Like +1/1 and a couple turns of half damage from cc? Nothing super great, but would give it more use.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

anything
blarg: