*Author

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg405008#msg405008
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2011, 12:27:47 am »
OK, well it's not a maximum, but it's a realistic number. I kinda misphrased that originally, sorry.
I got 54 if you ragepot everything once. IMO you'll be lucky to ragepot your creatures more than once on average because a lot of things can get in your way: mostly denial and CC.
I guess you could get higher but there are better ramp cards.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline Elite arbiter

• Reputation Power: 5
  • Elite arbiter is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • So many problems, so little time.
Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg405236#msg405236
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2011, 08:28:54 am »
For example, acceleration + any creature with high hp. Off the top of my head, a deck of 6 Armagio, 4 momentum, 14 gravity tower, 4 overdrive, 2 Otyugh would work far better. Momentum, has defense in Armagio's you're not using for acceleration, C.C in Oty's although perhaps rage pot cc is slightly better (momentum an oty for faster acquiring Devouring). You might even be able to -2 Gravity pillar + 2 Black hole to screw rainbows just a little bit if the quanta turns out to be too high on that deck, but it seems quanta heavy so I'm not sure about that.

I'm not sure about what kind of buff the card would get though, or if a buff is strictly needed. All I can think of is a boost to 2-3 attack, but this wouldn't be that thematic with the card. But I'm not sure what kind of buff to give the card while keeping its same theme.

Tea is good

Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg405628#msg405628
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2011, 12:36:52 am »
cost -1, a bunch better.

Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg406421#msg406421
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2011, 03:45:53 pm »
I say it should heal poison, because i can have my say :)

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg406431#msg406431
« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2011, 04:05:59 pm »
@Ranger: Actually, the maximum is 499*6+6*3 equals only... oh, a little over three thousand damage. :D

(You can use rage on the angels as many times as you want!)

Healing poison would be an interesting change. At the moment there's no way to cure creatures of poison.
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg406444#msg406444
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2011, 04:15:23 pm »
Hah. Well as I said, I completely misphrased "maximum damage".
And it's actually not over 3000 damage, as you are limited to 23 turns.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline molson111

• Reputation Power: 1
  • molson111 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg531172#msg531172
« Reply #126 on: August 09, 2012, 09:30:01 pm »
It seems that the heal ability of guardian angel/archangel is pretty useless.  What if it was changed to "heal target for 5 HP, and the next effect on target affects guardian angel instead?"

Sort of like a gravity pull for creature control.  This fits thematically with the "guardian angel" protecting other critters and is a very useful skill.  I don't think this is OP, since it doesn't make the target immortal, just makes the target harder to kill.  And the damage from the card is just redirected, not nullified completely.

Thoughts?

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg531180#msg531180
« Reply #127 on: August 09, 2012, 09:54:49 pm »
The version upgrade is nice, but unupgrade is horrible, the ideal it would be 5 :light and 5/6.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:57:47 pm by Vangelios »
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline OldTrees

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 114
  • OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.OldTrees is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • I was available for questions.
  • Awards: Brawl #2 Winner - Team FireTeam Card Design Winner
Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg531240#msg531240
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2012, 12:34:39 am »
It seems that the heal ability of guardian angel/archangel is pretty useless.  What if it was changed to "heal target for 5 HP, and the next effect on target affects guardian angel instead?"

Sort of like a gravity pull for creature control.  This fits thematically with the "guardian angel" protecting other critters and is a very useful skill.  I don't think this is OP, since it doesn't make the target immortal, just makes the target harder to kill.  And the damage from the card is just redirected, not nullified completely.

Thoughts?
I like it. However perhaps the upgraded version (which does not need a buff) could keep the heal ability so Rage+Heal still existed.
"It is common sense to listen to the wisdom of the wise. The wise are marked by their readiness to listen to the wisdom of the fool."
"Nothing exists that cannot be countered." -OldTrees on indirect counters
Ask the Idea Guru: http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,32272.0.htm

Offline BumbleSting

• Reputation Power: 2
  • BumbleSting is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • If I mess up, feel free to yell at me
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner
Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg531302#msg531302
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2012, 03:18:07 am »
I like this card, it works well in decks that also have spells which drain hp but increase atk (rage potion, acceleration, etc.)
Be Happy!

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg1055643#msg1055643
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2013, 11:01:23 pm »

Such an underused card, it would be great if it let you target yourself or your opponent!

• Another healing source
  • Counter to SoSac

Discuss.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: Guardian Angel | Archangel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=14332.msg1055644#msg1055644
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2013, 11:11:45 pm »
This would make AA far, far too good. Even GA being a better healer than Sanc at less cost seems fishy.

I think it's a good idea but would need to be rebalanced.

blarg: