*Author

Active members:
dragonhuman(1) twinsbuster(1) bigbadbanana(1) jmizzle7(1) midg3333(1) Malduk(1) cookiepirate(1) karis(1) cebra(1) Szklarzified(1) 7wavemaster(1) Malignant(1) Xrbeta(1) kurathedog(1) glowing ice(1) shinyarceus4(1) Zeru(1) QuantumT(1) geekz_always_win(1) theloconate(1) Demut(1) BatCountry(1) MadBoat(1) Zblader(1) morningstar(1) Gwenyvier(1) Chaotic Elitist(1) thekillergames(1) n00b(1) EmeraldTiger(1) Nemo(1) Siweisun(1) Tom Bombadil(1) Ashebrethafe(1) Toxx(1) TheForbiddenOracle(1) Aves(1) Bleys295(1) ndclub(1) makapse(1) jacker(1) petersenk(1) Zerker(1) PlayerOa(1) Cadron96(1) macgawel(1) Firenotes(1) tsgreen(1) Friedrich Psitalon(1) RavingRabbid(1) DesiredNinja(1) Incoming(1) Xamuel(1) tyranim(1) Jumpitydude(1) Cheesy111(1) Vangelios(1) TheManuz(1) bombzero(1) ohnodavido(1) Zergva(1) kaempfer13(1) ColorlessGreen(1) aristalis(1) laxnut90(1) dark ripper(1) neonshadow123(1) FreyzIngardt(1) Shinki12345(1) iDaire(1) foxrain4(1) tereret(1) Discord(1) Xinef(2) TheonlyrealBeef(2) DeviousDragon98(2) pie(2) Hyroen(2) pancosis(2) rickerd(2) Van Helsing(2) Elite Arbiter(2) jonathancrazyj(2) FIQ(2) poinl(2) esran(2) choongmyoung(2) CuCN(2) iancudorinmarian(2) Blacksmith(2) dragtom(2) seulintse(2) G_Girl34(2) Treldon(2) rageingnonsense(2) jmdt(3) Ekki(3) TheIdioticIdiot(3) Naesala(3) Chapuz(3) Time_lord_victorius(3) omegareaper7(3) Picheleiro(3) Annele(3) Luminous(3) Ginyu(3) andretimpa(3) smuglapse(4) Ant-n-ero(4) EvaRia(4) Pineapple(4) RootRanger(4) silux(4) Dengeki(4) frimax(4) THEACCUSO(4) Xenocidius(5) eaglgenes101(5) AvusXIV(5) serprex(5) Tea is good(6) SnoWeb(6) furballdn(7) rosutosefi(7) Poker Alho(7) OldTrees(11) ratcharmer(15)

Dengeki

Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg431746#msg431746
« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2011, 04:53:58 am »
 :darkness please do nothing to this egg, it would ruin my 'scrambled eggs', deck. i think its just fine the way it is.

Offline rosutosefi

• Reputation Power: 10
  • rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg431836#msg431836
« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2011, 12:27:17 pm »
:darkness please do nothing to this egg, it would ruin my 'scrambled eggs', deck. i think its just fine the way it is.
We're planning on buffing it.
Not so active.

Dengeki

Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg431952#msg431952
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2011, 07:30:06 pm »
i think its just fine the way it is, doesnt need a buff. buffing it would iether shut off its already powerful utility, or make it cheaper than it really needs to be causeing my scrambled eggs deck to become unbalanced and even more way too powerfull. i mean am i not gonna be up set when it cost 2 or 1 to play, not really, since i will have first turn 6 possible dragons. but it costing 3 is what keeps it fair for my opponents, it means at best usuall hand i may have 2-4 dragons first turn. but if it cost 2 or 1 i could easily obtain 4-6 dragons by second turn.( iknow it pops with low crap. but for me this is only about 35% of the time. rest of time i get retarded awesome). and if you add those other ideas to it, it would loose the benifit of SoR. like burrowed for example. and i dont think it should pop with mutants thats  :entropy's domain.
 :darkness :water

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg431982#msg431982
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2011, 08:21:44 pm »
i think its just fine the way it is, doesnt need a buff. buffing it would iether shut off its already powerful utility, or make it cheaper than it really needs to be causeing my scrambled eggs deck to become unbalanced and even more way too powerfull. i mean am i not gonna be up set when it cost 2 or 1 to play, not really, since i will have first turn 6 possible dragons. but it costing 3 is what keeps it fair for my opponents, it means at best usuall hand i may have 2-4 dragons first turn. but if it cost 2 or 1 i could easily obtain 4-6 dragons by second turn.( iknow it pops with low crap. but for me this is only about 35% of the time. rest of time i get retarded awesome). and if you add those other ideas to it, it would loose the benifit of SoR. like burrowed for example. and i dont think it should pop with mutants thats  :entropy's domain.
 :darkness :water
so you want it to remain a joke card? because at the moment, thats all it is.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Dengeki

Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg432131#msg432131
« Reply #136 on: November 29, 2011, 02:28:25 am »
well no i dont want any card to be a joke card. but i dont want any card to become overpowered or broken. i think it has what it needs to do at what price in should be compared to what it can be combo'd with, and also its advantages over some shields, and if it changes it will then make certain other cards even more useless.  plus with the forge trying to make cards that lay eggs, and make eggs, its going to become extra broken. i just feal it is already a balanced card; from price to ability. especially in the over-all possible future of this game. and besides i thought when they upped the SoR- that was all the upgrade fate egg needed. like i said if it gets cheaper great my deck becomes even more overpowered than it already is, if it gets 0/+2 stat boost wont make a single difference, if it is burrowed becomes a useless card for time shard, and mutate is  :entropy's domain.  however the reverse time thing is kinda interesting but is it worth the work to add that much code to track cards that were once eggs, not to mention egg +SoR, rewind one-and SoR that one-Tada !!!! broken like deja vu rewind stall...
 :darkness

Firenotes

Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg432161#msg432161
« Reply #137 on: November 29, 2011, 03:25:33 am »
I think a small chance to hatch a mutant is a good upgrade. as for cost reduction and like comments I have to disagree. The cost is fine, the ability cost is fine. If you up it's def then other cards decrease in usefullness. Burrow is horrible unless you can SoR it and fractal it as well or that comment gets sent to the "Nerf this card" area. All in all i think the egg is good as is and seeing all the card ideas and the future of the game If this card gets buffed I can see it getting nerfed in the future as well. Just my 2 cents from a newb to elements but a life long card player.

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg432174#msg432174
« Reply #138 on: November 29, 2011, 04:21:42 am »
well no i dont want any card to be a joke card. but i dont want any card to become overpowered or broken. i think it has what it needs to do at what price in should be compared to what it can be combo'd with, and also its advantages over some shields, and if it changes it will then make certain other cards even more useless.  plus with the forge trying to make cards that lay eggs, and make eggs, its going to become extra broken. i just feal it is already a balanced card; from price to ability. especially in the over-all possible future of this game. and besides i thought when they upped the SoR- that was all the upgrade fate egg needed. like i said if it gets cheaper great my deck becomes even more overpowered than it already is, if it gets 0/+2 stat boost wont make a single difference, if it is burrowed becomes a useless card for time shard, and mutate is  :entropy's domain.  however the reverse time thing is kinda interesting but is it worth the work to add that much code to track cards that were once eggs, not to mention egg +SoR, rewind one-and SoR that one-Tada !!!! broken like deja vu rewind stall...
 :darkness
A two card combo is easy to beat, also, immo rushes still would get damage out faster, giving it a buff would do nothing to hurt the game.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

tsgreen

Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg437405#msg437405
« Reply #139 on: December 11, 2011, 10:57:34 am »
how about giving it a passive ability to hatch in 5 turns. That would be lobo protection, but no mutants... there annoying enough in  :entropy

Offline JonathanCrazyJ

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.JonathanCrazyJ walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Top-Decking Words
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Hierarchy11th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeCard Competition - Idea Factory EspionageForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripChampionship League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWar #10 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner	 Writing Competition: Elemental Rap WarBattle League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of WaterWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - No Matter How Many Times You Save The World2015 - PvP World ChampionForum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersBattle League 3/2015 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Result ModifiersSolved the Ruby Mansion MurderBattle League 2/2015 3rd PlaceCard Competition - When Life Gives You Art...Writing Competition - 6th Birthday PartySlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2015 2nd PlaceSilver Donor
Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg437446#msg437446
« Reply #140 on: December 11, 2011, 02:03:16 pm »
hatch in 5 turns lol... so a rush kills you when you have (maybe) 1 creature hatched? that would take FE down from being a bit underpowered to completely useless lol... passive hatch in 1 turn, maybe.
Competitions!
Competition Mailing Lists are a SERVICE TAILORED FOR YOU!
If you like any Competitions at all, check them out, we are here for you!

Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg438261#msg438261
« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2011, 06:22:42 pm »
I'd agree with the possibility of it hatching Mutants. It won't overshadow the Fallen Elf/Druid (repeated applications of that effect from one source) or the spell Mutation (unpreventable/lobotomizable, also usable in mono-entropy). It's fine for the effect to remain  :time instead of  :entropy.  Any card which has absolutely no use in any form of competitive environment does not contribute to that environment, and therefore might as well not exist.

"Fun" decks can come in a billion flavors, and a billion themes. You don't design cards for "fun" decks - theme decks can pop up anywhere, and always will. You want cards to have a specific, meaningful choice attached to them - even if it's a choice many players reject - for competitive play.

This one, right now, clearly does not.

Dengeki

Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg438751#msg438751
« Reply #142 on: December 15, 2011, 12:42:36 am »
after many more games with my platnum egg farmer deck, i was going to come back here and change my vote(doesnt seem to allow that though). and although i still firmly believe it should not pop with mutations not even a little.  but i was going to recast my vote for cost reduction to 2  :time .   my reasons are because time is actually a very quantum costly element. there are alot of abilities that require constant re-use costs. actually, not going to go into my reasons.  just wanted to change my vote.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: Fate Egg | Fate Egg https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=10314.msg439370#msg439370
« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2011, 09:49:47 pm »
Simple solution:

The "egghatch'd" creature enters play with a random 0-3 buff for every stat.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

blarg: