*Author

kobisjeruk

Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *EXTENDED ANOTHER 24 HOURS* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339127#msg339127
« Reply #96 on: May 23, 2011, 03:05:02 pm »
final verdict?

MrBlonde

Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *EXTENDED ANOTHER 24 HOURS* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339483#msg339483
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2011, 08:04:59 am »
Alright, you both are making me rage. So here's what we are going to do. We are extending this ONE more time but this is the final time. If this match doesn't get done it gets awarded to the person who makes the best attempt. Anybody is free to post in this thread the times TII and Devilloss has been in chat trying to get this done in the next 23 hours.

Devilloss and TII, i PMed you and i implore you to get this match done. 22 other people are depending on you.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *RAGE!!! LAST 24 HOUR EXTENSION* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339491#msg339491
« Reply #98 on: May 24, 2011, 10:34:45 am »
I've seen TII once during this time period, proclaiming something along the lines of "where the hell is DL?". DL, not at all. I understand you're extending this because it's the decisive match.. I would've stopped at one extension though x)
Still, Rage Potioned Mummy brings me memories.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *RAGE!!! LAST 24 HOUR EXTENSION* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339527#msg339527
« Reply #99 on: May 24, 2011, 12:14:24 pm »
I've seen TII once during this time period, proclaiming something along the lines of "where the hell is DL?". DL, not at all. I understand you're extending this because it's the decisive match.. I would've stopped at one extension though x)
I have been checking the chat for DL this whole time when I am online, I don't have it open at all times, but I check once every 20 minutes

Offline The_Mormegil

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.The_Mormegil is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Intelligence is overrated.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #5 Winner - Team AetherTeam PvP WinnerNew Slot Winner - FamiliarDeadly Sin Winner - GluttonyFirst Budosei of BudokanWinner of Revive the Archive
Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *RAGE!!! LAST 24 HOUR EXTENSION* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339538#msg339538
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2011, 12:30:02 pm »
I have been checking the chat for DL this whole time when I am online, I don't have it open at all times, but I check once every 20 minutes
If he does the same you're not gonna meet easily.

(Anyway, I have seen TII twice these last days while I've never seen DevilLoss. Also, I understand the final match is the final match, but could we please move on? I'd rather know if I have to farm for like 50 Air cards or not...)
[18:21:43] jmdt: elements is just math over top of a GUI
Kakerlake: I believe that there is no God as in something that can think by itself and does stuff that sounds way OP.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *RAGE!!! LAST 24 HOUR EXTENSION* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339544#msg339544
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2011, 12:38:29 pm »
Not really relevant, TII. Blonde asked us to post when we've seen you.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline Jangoo

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Jangoo hides under a Cloak.
  • New to You
Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *RAGE!!! LAST 24 HOUR EXTENSION* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339551#msg339551
« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2011, 01:04:15 pm »

I see my civil rights and my religious freedom violated by this renewed extension!

Is this what we fought for? Is this the vision we had in mind
when we freed this event from the tyranny of squad1 and squad3
from day 1 henceforth?
No, it certainly isn't. The tyranny of DevilLoss and his evil minions
continues and our elected government does nothing but fill their
pockets with blood-stained bribe-money.

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *RAGE!!! LAST 24 HOUR EXTENSION* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339555#msg339555
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2011, 01:21:57 pm »
Actually since the extension, I haven't seen TII at all, but I have seen DL. DL has claimed that TII has missed two previously arranged battle times.

Maybe they're avoiding each other hoping to get the auto-win because they're more active? How about get rid of the extension and say they need to play. Then there would be no way of avoiding the battle in order to win. ?

Offline 10 men

• Reputation Power: 0
  • 10 men hides under a Cloak.
  • Honesty is the privilege of the infallible
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of TimeWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of Time4th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerShard Revolution WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWar #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *RAGE!!! LAST 24 HOUR EXTENSION* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339574#msg339574
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2011, 02:29:48 pm »
I was only there on Monday and there I saw DL in Chat but TII not. Today I haven't seen either.
"My big fear is that one day I may become so vain that I will quote myself in my own signature."  ---  10 men

kobisjeruk

Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *RAGE!!! LAST 24 HOUR EXTENSION* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339578#msg339578
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2011, 02:40:57 pm »
how about we get rid of TII and DL altogether and just find someone as representative for both for this particular match
dragging everyone down with your ineptitude merit a most dire penalty, no?

at this point, i wouldnt say no to a cointoss

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *RAGE!!! LAST 24 HOUR EXTENSION* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339580#msg339580
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2011, 02:42:55 pm »
....or maybe have the Squad #1 & Squad #2 players battle the member of their element on the other squad to see who advances.. and then eliminate TII and DL??

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Stage I: For Honor ROUND 8 *RAGE!!! LAST 24 HOUR EXTENSION* https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=26364.msg339582#msg339582
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2011, 02:45:26 pm »
I don't know about checking every 20 minutes, but I have seen TII checking in on chat sporadically even before the deadline was extended and continually ever since.  I did not see DL at all yesterday, but I have seen him at least twice since the deadline has been extended, and he has stayed for quite a long time.  In saying this, TII checking and then leaving continually is just as good a method for finding DL since he doesn't log into chat without staying for a while.  If anything there appears to be a major timezone conflict here, or if not, one or both players is purposely avoiding the scheduled time as majofa stated.  But continuing to extend the deadline like this is just pointless; if it wasn't completed after the first extension, then I think it's pretty clear this match isn't a high priority and I seriously doubt forcefully telling either of them that the match needs to get played will change anything.  As I recall, it was stated by mrblonde in chat that TII was more active before these deadline extensions got out of hand and even then that was mainly just to prevent the 1st round of Budokan from ending in a "lame" manner.  But let's be honest:  This could continue on for the rest of eternity and I'm already bored of this Event completely because it's not moving anywhere; sooner or later you're going to have to make that call, regardless of whether or not the result is anti-climatic.

Also:  Let's adhere to the rules as much as possible, mkay?
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

blarg: