*Author

Offline PellaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Keeper of Statistics & Picker of Nits
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
AWESOME Blue Nymph + fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1034578#msg1034578
« on: January 23, 2013, 12:28:49 am »
When the Oracle spun a Blue Nymph card, I designed this deck.  It went to #3 in the Bronze Arena.  It starts a bit slow sometimes, but increased HP will take care of that.  The only rares you need to finish the deck are 1 Blue Nymph (which the Oracle gives, in this case) + 2 Owl's Eyes.  This deck is STRONG!!

(Note: The comment below refers to my original placement of this deck in the Duo-Decks section.)

Blue Nymph + fire   by Pella
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5f6 5f6 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5og 5og 5oh 5oh 5oh 5oh 5ol 5ol 5on 5on 5oo 5p0 5p0 5p0 5p0 5p0 5p0 8pr
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 05:59:24 pm by Pella »
War 7, Team Death
(Honourary Member, Mascot)

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Awesome Blue Nymph +fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1034583#msg1034583
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 12:38:07 am »
not many people have that many nymphs... if you wanna post decks for Arena decks, there is a section for it.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Pella is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Awesome Blue Nymph +fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1034584#msg1034584
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 12:40:35 am »
not many people have that many nymphs... if you wanna post decks for Arena decks, there is a section for it.
Thanks, Chapuz!  I'll repost it there, unless a moderator feels generous and wants to move it for me.  ;D
War 7, Team Death

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Awesome Blue Nymph +fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1034586#msg1034586
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 12:43:38 am »
Thanks, Chapuz!  I'll repost it there, unless a moderator feels generous and wants to move it for me.  ;D
Already sent a message to the mods to do it, they will as soon as they see it =)
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Re: Awesome Blue Nymph +fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1034591#msg1034591
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 12:51:30 am »
Already sent a message to the mods to do it, they will as soon as they see it =)
Thanks again.  I modified the intro text accordingly.
War 7, Team Death

Offline mixeddefense

• Reputation Power: 1
  • mixeddefense is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • batting average 11
Re: AWESOME Blue Nymph + fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1051843#msg1051843
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2013, 11:47:42 pm »
For me, -1 pillar, +1 fog shield for more shielding.

Re: AWESOME Blue Nymph + fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1051950#msg1051950
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 03:29:37 am »
For me, -1 pillar, +1 fog shield for more shielding.
I have no objections.  I also have no way to test that since I still have only the one nymph.  Given that this one went to #3 in Bronze League as is, I have a strong tendency to say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" ;)
War 7, Team Death

Offline DigitalPixel

• Reputation Power: 1
  • DigitalPixel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: AWESOME Blue Nymph + fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1054606#msg1054606
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 06:23:24 am »
Congratulations on getting a nymph! they are super hard to come by!
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: AWESOME Blue Nymph + fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1054656#msg1054656
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 12:50:21 pm »
5f6 5f6 5f6 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5ol 5om 5om 5om 5om 5om 5om 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5p0 5p0 5pu 5pu 5pu 8po

I only have 2 and this is what i played in PvP.
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Re: AWESOME Blue Nymph + fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1054725#msg1054725
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 06:02:32 pm »
Spoiler for deck:
5f6 5f6 5f6 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5oc 5ol 5om 5om 5om 5om 5om 5om 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5p0 5p0 5pu 5pu 5pu 8po
I only have 2 and this is what i played in PvP.
Not bad, neuro.  Using natural UGs to replace what the nymphs would have generated.  I still have only the one Blue Nymph, so unless the Oracle spins another one for me, I won't be recreating this deck any time soon.
War 7, Team Death

Offline Naii_the_Baf

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Naii_the_Baf hides under a Cloak.
  • Who reads these anyway?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.21.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: AWESOME Blue Nymph + fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1084282#msg1084282
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 12:13:30 am »
how will I get all those blue nymphs? you must have gotten a blue nymph from oracle and added the one you won but..... HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THE CARD?! I just have 1 nymph, which is . I still don't have any . And for getting them I know you only can get them from oracle. but how did you make it to get that 2 cards? you should of have been LUCKY.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 12:33:01 am by fabian771 »
War 10 :time :time :water :time :chroma 14
Old avatar: http://i.imgur.com/Zs7LGRT.png

Re: AWESOME Blue Nymph + fire deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46198.msg1084318#msg1084318
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 03:33:34 am »
fabian771, you already answered your own question.

Question:
HOW HARD IS IT TO GET THE CARD?!
Answer:
And for getting them I know you only can get them from oracle.

This section of the forum is for posting and discussing decks that you place in the Arena, using the card given to you by the Oracle on that day.  That is exactly what this deck was.

you must have gotten a blue nymph from oracle and added the one you won
Exactly right.  That is exactly how I built this deck.  Today, six months later, I still have only one Blue Nymph, and only six total.  Sometimes, I wait for months.  Once, I waited only two days between Nymphs.  It happens, when it happens.  Apologies; there simply is no other answer.
War 7, Team Death

blarg: Pella,fabian771