*Author

Offline LunarisTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Lunaris is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • "I can bear any pain as long as it has meaning."
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Lunaris https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65749.msg1274704#msg1274704
« on: February 23, 2018, 07:28:43 pm »
Name: Luna
Favored Teams: GFY, Iron Manta
Favored Task: Log-Keeper
Maximum Tasks: No more than two, please :D
Timezone:(GMT) PST, GMT-8 or something
Usually Online: Whenever I need to be
Portfolio:
  • Scribe for team F.R.O.G.S in Brawl #6
  • An example of my writing can be found here, in the story that I wrote based off of a roleplay here on the forums.
Why I would make a good Brawl member: I'm a hardworking team member who is willing to make up the tasks that cannot be finished by other team members. I write good. Idk
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 08:30:07 pm by Aves »
Team F.R.O.G.S | Brawl #6
Team GFY | Brawl #7
Go read my story here!
:entropy ~AbomiNation~ :entropy

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Lunaris https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65749.msg1274838#msg1274838
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2018, 01:55:38 am »
Go Frak Yourself bids 5 points

Offline DoubleCapitals

• Master of Earth
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.DoubleCapitals is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • *whistle*
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Lunaris https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65749.msg1274839#msg1274839
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2018, 03:03:57 am »
:timebig 88 points

Wait, wrong auction. Yeah I'm still trollbidding, sue me. Doesn't really have the same ring to it anymore, does it?
L R L R STOP & DASH & UP & TALK B B A B S(tart)

Offline CleanOnion

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Re: Lunaris https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=65749.msg1274985#msg1274985
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2018, 06:45:41 pm »
Go Frak Yourself bids more points than JCJ did

anything
blarg: