*Author

Active members:
shockcannon(2)

Offline shockcannonTopic starter

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
hi Aves https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67233.msg1290789#msg1290789
« on: June 11, 2019, 03:21:11 am »
Name: shockcannon
Favored Teams: The favored team is probably the one I end up on.
Favored Tasks: I have no idea what Brawl is and I don't feel like reading the rules any time soon.
Why I would make a good Brawl member: Good isn't in my vocabulary. It's a word for 2nd place losers.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline shockcannonTopic starter

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: hi Aves https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67233.msg1292114#msg1292114
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 08:10:07 am »
I thought this would start a lot sooner. I'm going to have to remove my application. Consider this null and void. Sorry.
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

blarg: