*Author

geekz_always_win (fire, entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31646.msg400359#msg400359
« on: September 27, 2011, 11:31:34 pm »
War Application
Banned Elements (These elements cannot bid on this Player)  :fire :entropy
Forum Namegeekz_always_win
In-Game Namechesshawk
Score75223
Electrum12183
Timezone (http://whatismytimezone.com/) (GMT)GMT -8
Usually Online (GMT-8)From 23 to 8
Favorite elements
1st  :air
2nd :life
3rd :earth
Preferred roles
1stDuel Organizer
2ndSoldier
3rdSoldier

Non-Upgraded cards
:aether Aetherall
:air Airall
:darkness Darknessall
:death Deathall
:earth Earthall
:entropy Entropyall
:fire Fireall
:gravity Gravityall
:life Lifeall
:light Lightall
:time Timeall
:water Waterall
Otherall
Upgraded cards
:aether Aether17
:air Air17
:darkness Darkness2
:death Death15
:earth Earth34
:entropy Entropy14
:fire Fire13
:gravity Gravity13
:life Life32
:light Light16
:time Time21
:water Water12
Other15
Non-Upgraded Rares
:entropy Discord12
:death Arsenic12
:gravity Titan12
:earth Pulverizer12
:life Druidic Staff12
:fire Fahrenheit12
:water Trident12
:water Arctic Squid12
:light Morning Star12
:light Miracle12
:air Owl's Eye12
:time Eternity12
:time Pharaoh12
:darkness Vampire Stiletto12
:aether Lobotomizer12
Non-Upgraded Nymphs
:aether Aether0
:air Air0
:darkness Darkness0
:death Death1
:earth Earth0
:entropy Entropy0
:fire Fire0
:gravity Gravity1
:life Life1
:light Light1
:time Time0
:water Water1
Why I would make a good War team member
I used to be here a lot, but I'm not anymore. I couldn't show you any proof of how could I am except screenies of my deck, really. Rather than say what would make me a good team member of War, I'll just keep quiet. I don't have my list of decks that were successful or my shiny trophies from tournaments. War isn't really a popularity game, but if you don't have your face shown here that often, you likely won't get a bid, because people really only want people who they can trust and rely on, and who they know is worth it. I don't really even see the need to advertise what upped cards or anything is, because upped cards aren't really necessary for anything here (except one time weird events), so grinding score and FG farming is really irrelevant. What's important is just being known as dependable, and having skipped off Elements for quite a while doesn't provide that. The only things needed in war are just knowing how to be responsible, on time, and being good at making decks, which doesn't rely on how much score you have and can only be advertised through a claim, which I can't defend through proof.

So, if you just want to know, I'll definitely stick around if I'm on a team, and I'm responsible and smart and all that, if you choose to believe that.
Hell, bothering to type this paragraph should count as some dedication, right?

Reasons for bans: They're too good for me  :P I was going to ban all and just go for underworld, but that's not allowed for some reason. 8)

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: geekz_always_win (fire, entropy) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=31646.msg400364#msg400364
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 11:39:59 pm »
Sorry, but the deadline for submitting war applications has passed - you'll have to wait until the next war.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: