*Author

Offline BoingoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Boingo is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Boingo (Death, Gravity, Light) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22770.msg288616#msg288616
« on: March 12, 2011, 05:52:26 am »
Recruit A Loyalist 
Chosen Elements (Only these 3 elements can bid on this Loyalist)  :death :gravity :light
Forum NameBoingo
Chat NameBoingo
In-Game NameBoingo
Score162K
Electrum10K
Timezone (http://whatismytimezone.com/) (GMT)GMT -6
Usually Online (GMT)From GMT 0:00 to GMT 6:00 weeknights
(greater flexibility weekends)
Favorite elements
1st***
2nd***
3rd***
Preferred roles
1ststrategist
2ndlieutenant
3rddeckbuilder
Non-Upgraded cards
:aether Aether        96*
:air Air                     80
:darkness Darkness92
:death Death           103
:earth Earth             84
:entropy Entropy      109
:fire Fire                    94
:gravity Gravity         96
:life Life                     101
:light Light                87
:time Time                 108
:water Water            100
     Other                   7
Upgraded cards       
:aether Aether        27*
:air Air                     20
:darkness Darkness33
:death Death           22
:earth Earth             12
:entropy Entropy      27
:fire Fire                    38
:gravity Gravity         15
:life Life                     15
:light Light                 19
:time Time                 14
:water Water            22
     Other                   1
Non-Upgraded Rares
:entropy Discord      6+
:death Arsenic          6+
:gravity Titan            6+
:earth Pulverizer       6+
:life Druidic Staff        6+
:fire Fahrenheit           6+
:water Trident             6+
:water Arctic Squid      6+
:light Morning Star       6+
:light Miracle                 6+
:air Owl's Eye               6+
:time Eternity                6+
:time Pharaoh               6+
:darkness Vampire Stiletto6+
:aether Lobotomizer     6+
Non-Upgraded Nymphs
:aether Aether        ***
:air Air                     ***
:darkness Darkness***
:death Death           ***
:earth Earth             ***
:entropy Entropy      ***
:fire Fire                    ***
:gravity Gravity         ***
:life Life                     ***
:light Light                 ***
:time Time                 ***
:water Water            ***
*did not include pillars/pendula/rares.

Why I would make a good War team member                                                             
I was deckbuilder for Team Aether in War #2.  Through teamwork and dedication, I helped improve :aether team standing compared to War #1 and had a personal record of 5-1.  It was a lot of fun building new decks given the constraints of salvage and discard.  We had some creative decks on display and I'm proud of our results.  I'm looking to dry a different element this time around.  I will work hard for the team and play to win. 

Please PM me if you have questions.  Feel free to check with my old teammates for references: Dragoon1140, icecoldbro, mrpaper, EvaRia, Toimu13, gocubbies1212, thraexis11, artagas
Bring back Holy Cow!

Ryan666

Re: Boingo (Death, Gravity, Light) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22770.msg290355#msg290355
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 04:56:43 pm »
6 cards

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Boingo (Death, Gravity, Light) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22770.msg290362#msg290362
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 05:01:51 pm »
6 cards
The minimum bid inside the Palace has been upped to 12 cards.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Offline jmdt

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.jmdt is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake
Re: Boingo (Death, Gravity, Light) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22770.msg290363#msg290363
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 05:02:17 pm »
SG changed the rules last night.  This needs to be a 12 card bid.

Ryan666

Re: Boingo (Death, Gravity, Light) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22770.msg291531#msg291531
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 02:37:52 am »
EDIT:

12 cards

Offline Toimu13

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Toimu13 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Thread Necromancer
Re: Boingo (Death, Gravity, Light) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22770.msg300931#msg300931
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2011, 08:21:06 pm »
You, gocubbies1212, and myself put in some hard, long hours for Team :aether in War 2.  It was too much for me (had to quit) and gocubbies1212 doesn't seem to be in War 3.  Glade to see you on another team!

Offline Gocubbies1212

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Gocubbies1212 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Proudly took 4th place in CL 2010
Re: Boingo (Death, Gravity, Light) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22770.msg365711#msg365711
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 12:49:48 am »
yeah glad to see you got on a team Boingo!  wish i could have joined war...  I had quit elements then started playing again in the middle of this war :/
[02:20:36] jmdt: i think gocubbies will win the underworld tourny
I failed to account for the gocubbies factor. - Boingo
I like to make flying weapons decks.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Boingo (Death, Gravity, Light) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22770.msg365718#msg365718
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 12:57:49 am »
Please don't post in last's war auction.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

anything
blarg: