*Author

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
  • Awards: Winner of the Mark Redesign competition!
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1034866#msg1034866
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2013, 11:52:00 pm »
possibly final... thoughts?
moose dont say moo.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1034884#msg1034884
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2013, 01:08:19 am »
possibly final... thoughts?

that hole, seems an "Insert Shard Here". I like it
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.moomoose is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1034909#msg1034909
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2013, 02:06:00 am »
i was thinking "insert gravity pull here"
moose dont say moo.

Offline Kamietsu

• Reputation Power: 47
  • Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Kamietsu is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Old to Elements
  • Awards: Spell Art Competition WinnerWinner of the MASH-UP CompetitionFunny Card Competition WinnerWinner of
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1034937#msg1034937
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2013, 04:11:56 am »
It's pretty good looking. You could go even farther if you wanted. Wha tis it made out of? Metal? Give it a bit of a shine. Is it battle damaged or beaten up or old? Put some scuffs or dings or marks on it.
╔╦╦═╦══╦╗  ( ̄ー ̄) --Snorlax says:
║═╣╬║║║║║    Eat your shower, brush your toothpaste, take your teeth.
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Offline artimies7

• Reputation Power: 24
  • artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.artimies7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Effectively Super
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1035437#msg1035437
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2013, 09:52:01 pm »
Backgrounds, bro. This would look sweet in space, surrounded with stars of all colours.
Donuts, Noodles, or Bacon?
Whitewalleries! | Noodles, to Victory!

Offline shadow303

• Reputation Power: 8
  • shadow303 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Never stop trying to improve.
  • Awards: Winner of Design An Award Icon Competition! [WC Edition]
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1035441#msg1035441
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2013, 10:06:37 pm »
Backgrounds, bro. This would look sweet in space, surrounded with stars of all colours.
I agree, was the same I was thinking when I saw it - some space background (maybe even planets?) would look nice.

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1075328#msg1075328
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2013, 05:54:42 am »
was doodling a semi-fresh start on the cockatrice, 2 hours later i realized it was 2am and i need to go to bed.  not sure where to go from here with this, however.  detail work still eludes me.

Spoiler for Hidden:

moose dont say moo.

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1075480#msg1075480
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2013, 10:39:35 pm »
and time.

Spoiler for Hidden:

edit- brightened it up a bit
Spoiler for Hidden:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 01:46:44 am by moomoose »
moose dont say moo.

Offline vrtTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 40
  • vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.vrt soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Elitist Graphics Whore
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeCard Art Competition 1st Place
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1077615#msg1077615
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2013, 08:20:06 pm »
Sorry I missed it!

So much improvement from you! Focus on textures and lighting consistency, and keep up the great work!
So long and thanks for all the fish!

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1080751#msg1080751
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2013, 02:20:45 am »
graviton fire eater- a test of vector art and lighting/texture.  i dont think i quite have the hang of textures. tried to make it look like there was fire inside him, coming out of his armor in places, in addition to the light source to the left.
Spoiler for Hidden:

moose dont say moo.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1080758#msg1080758
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2013, 03:12:47 am »
graviton fire eater- a test of vector art and lighting/texture.  i dont think i quite have the hang of textures. tried to make it look like there was fire inside him, coming out of his armor in places, in addition to the light source to the left.
Spoiler for Hidden:

Passing around to say it's nice, moo.
I know nothing about art, but it can have more fire coming out from more "armor breaks" (idk how to say it, the places where there's no armor, a little opening, between 2 armor pieces)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 03:15:59 am by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline moomoose

• Legendary Member
  • I'm big in Japan.
Re: Between Classes https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43021.msg1081031#msg1081031
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2013, 10:38:15 pm »
best i could do without painstakingly going through everything again-
Spoiler for Hidden:

moose dont say moo.

blarg: