*Author

Active members:
Clean0nion(1)

Offline CleanOnionTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 33
  • CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.CleanOnion is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • once you go spreadsheet, you never go breadsheet
  • Awards: Writing Competition - Yellow JournalismWriting Competition - FractaloreTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeArt Competition - Raise the BannersWriting Competition - The Seven Wonders3rd Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - Silver
Found a pendulum inside a phoenix https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=59078.msg1199536#msg1199536
« on: August 02, 2015, 09:02:52 pm »
Reposted here because I'm pretty sure I posted it in the wrong section before.

So I was playing Bronze, and decided to use Cremation on a Minor Phoenix because all the cool kids are doing it. So, the Minor Phoenix dies, and I of course am left with an Aether/Darkness Pendulum with only minor burn damage.

However... it wasn't an Aether/Darkness Pendulum... IT WAS A DARKNESS/TIME PENDULUM! SHOCK HORROR!

After hitting spacebar and letting the next round play out, the Pendulum (with 0 health and the phoenix ability) decayed into Ash. All is well.

Overall change induced by bug: None.
Some sort of graphical error?

Now I'm going to play Explosion on that Skull Shield. Have a nice day, everyone!

blarg: