*Author

Offline Zso_ZsoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
The Time Machine [Light-Time] [Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44866.msg1018078#msg1018078
« on: November 27, 2012, 06:30:55 pm »
What if you had full control of the flow of time ?
Speeding up (your draws), slowing down (your enemy) or even reversing it (multiple enemy creatures and even your own if you need to buy time). Well, my dear elemental friends, this is exactly what this deck offers:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rq 6rq 6s2 7k0 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k5 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q8 7q8 7q8 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pq

Playing tactic:
1. Get an operational hourglass ASAP, so you can setup faster than your opponent, keep pulling until step #2 is complete:
2. Setup your time reversal arsenal: eternity + crusaders endowing eternity -- add Shard of readiness to save quanta
3. Keep rewinding the enemy creatures locking the enemy intro a repeating eternity of replaying the same creatures
4. Heal yourself using sanctuaries from the single turn damage the enemy creatures can deal you
5. The Shard of Focus has 2 purpose: you can get rid of some nasty enemy shields and weapons (or SoV), plus you can rewind it for more re-use and to prolong the game if you are nearing the end of your deck (fast pulling will do that for you)
6. Thanks to the multiple rewinding capability you should not suffer too much damage from creatures, but spells can hurt you, so that's why you have a mirror shield to take care of that.

The deck can also work un-upped, albeit less efficiently of course. It seems quite capable of trolling gold arena, although I do not have extensive statistics to report. It can certainly handle double or even faster drawing enemies due to the multiplied eternity effect. The strongest counter to it seems to be poison damage -- it can heal some of it with the sancs, but an early neurotoxin can be fatal.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 07:33:42 pm by Zso_Zso »
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Time Machine [Light-Time] [Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44866.msg1018088#msg1018088
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 07:16:17 pm »
i like it! It resembles the strategy of a deck i made, but yours is much more plausible/realistic because you don't use 3 golden nymphs xD. Not really sure if 10 pends are enough to fuel eternity, Crusaders and hourglasses, even with SoR splashed in though

Offline Zso_ZsoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 23
  • Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Zso_Zso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • ghost of a past wizzard
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 2019.10.26Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner - June 29Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeGold Donor7th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Time Machine [Light-Time] [Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44866.msg1018092#msg1018092
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2012, 07:31:27 pm »
It does tend to have a slow start, but once you have an eternity up, you can slow down the enemy to buy enough time to pull more pends. First I tried without SoR and it was lacking time quanta, that's why I put them in. If you get one crusader with SoR, the free rewind per turn makes it smooth sailing.
Roses aren't red, Violets aren't blue.
They are just a simulation, and so are you!

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Time Machine [Light-Time] [Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44866.msg1018123#msg1018123
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 10:45:03 pm »
nice deck, damn irritating to play against but still nice would love some stats if you have time been searching for a different gold farmer as mine is not as reliable as i'd like even with recent modifications
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

anything
blarg: