*Author

Active members:
Zblader(1) Bleys295(1)

Offline ZephyrPhantomTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
The Laughing Stones (Trials/Arena) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29353.msg374342#msg374342
« on: August 01, 2011, 05:53:38 pm »
"Oh, and did I mention that it eats Timebows alive?  No, really.  Eats them.  Like, 10 dragons on the field laughing at them kind of eating them."
- Mithcairion

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58r 58r 58r 58r 594 594 596 596 5aa 5aa 5c9 5c9 5c9 5c9 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77a 77a 8pn

My deck for trials.

Overall, it can be rather slow especially if you get a bad draw, but when it works it can hurt. Damage CC can be easily dealt with by this deck due to most creatures high HP. Crimson Dragons about to take you down? No problem, just Mitosis your Warden instead.

The early turns are dependent on figuring out what kind of deck your opponent, and playing your cards accordingly. Once you do, you'll be able to beat them.
I usually Mitosis'd a Golem in the first few turns.
Warden is better to Mitosis against CC creatures or rushes - set it up early so you can swarm the field with Wardens because your opponent outpaces you.
Dragons are best to target when you need damage, you can afford the quantum, or if you're facing Wings (and hopefully no Spiders).

Due to a lack of PC or quantum control, Mono-Aether/any deck that revolves around Phase Shield can become a problem. In contrast I found Sundials usually helpful as I could spawn 1-3 more creatures and not take damage.

Possible Mods:
Basilisk Blood - It's instant, and it can't die unlike the Wardens, but since you can't really tell if your opponent will play something even more dangerous next turn I find them inferior to Wardens. It also gives you less to Mitosis.
Shriekers - Cheaper than dragons, and can burrow if they're not Mitosis'd. However they don't have the HP to survive tons of CC, so that -2 :earth can also be a gambit.
SoG - Could replace Stone Skin as a more reliable regeneration, but Stone Skin has it's own uses. I think this one could go either way.

Upgrade Priority :
Towers/Pendulums
SoRs
Golems
Mitosis
Dragons
Wardens

Special thanks to jmdt for the original deck idea, and Mithcairion for being a great pal and helping with fine-tuning the deck, as well as inspiring the name.

Bleys295

Re: The Laughing Stones (Trials/Arena) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=29353.msg377934#msg377934
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 01:31:09 pm »
I love this deck, very nice. Hope it goes far.

blarg: Zblader