*Author

Offline AnneleTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530178#msg530178
« on: August 07, 2012, 09:06:12 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 6ru 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 77k 78q 78q 78q 78q 7k2 7k2 7k3 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 8pq

I made this for an Elemental Engineer's challenge, and realised that no 500hp em decks used SoV.
This was about to change.
This deck is fun, fast, cheap(ish), and efficient.

Fun: who doesn't like killing an opponent with a simple longsword? And getting a lot of :electrum for the effort?
Fast: with essentially 26 cards, and not relying on decking out, this deck can kill a lot faster than usual 500hp em decks.
Cheap: okay, so it has 30 upps, and 7 rares, but hear me out. Most 500hp em decks have 50 ups, and about 5 miracles, which (imo) are harder to come by than shards. Also, some of the cards in this are used in a lot of other upped decks, meaning they aren't just wasted upps on cards you otherwise wouldn't use.
Efficient: I haven't actually lost once (except when I clicked FG and Elidnis beat me down. NOT for >100hp opponents), and though not all of them were with 500hp, most of them were EMs, and I still gained a considerable amount of :electrum.

Disclaimer: I am not saying this is the best 500hp em deck out there. I'm just trying to convince you to give it a go.

Any comments?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 08:15:31 am by Annele »
Beware the Darkness.

Offline choongmyoung

• Reputation Power: 16
  • choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530183#msg530183
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 09:17:12 am »
Nice deck.
Additionally, you don't need to upgrade the sword.  ;)
Your opponent's max HP will reach 1, and a single soft attack will bring them to die.

Edit: Luciferase, too.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:20:20 am by choongmyoung »
Circular Logic is true. Thus, Circular Logic is true.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530300#msg530300
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 05:59:19 pm »
No :darkness mark or EA for the shards? I have a feeling that you won't get enough damage done.

Offline Atom_heart

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Atom_heart is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530306#msg530306
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 06:13:38 pm »
Really nice idea. I have to agree with the need of  :darkness mark though. I tried it a couple of times at the trainer and it was just not fast enough.
In one of the games I ran into a stealer and he took all my shards! lol

• Legendary Member
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530317#msg530317
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 07:09:59 pm »
I first tried with a darkness mark, but the quanta was too hard to balance. I usually find 5 SoVs is enough. However, a PA would not go amiss in this deck.
About the longsword, I prefer it because it can get through any damage-reducing shield. The luci doesn't need to be upped though.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530322#msg530322
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 07:28:49 pm »
5 SoVs is only 10 damage. 1 longsword is 6. You have 16 points of damage packed into a 30 card deck. Is that really enougH?

• Legendary Member
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530326#msg530326
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:35:51 pm »
5 SoVs is only 10 damage. 1 longsword is 6. You have 16 points of damage packed into a 30 card deck. Is that really enougH?

Usually, yes.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline choongmyoung

• choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.choongmyoung is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530571#msg530571
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 07:17:32 am »

Let's think about a firestall..

Offline ARTHANASIOS

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530574#msg530574
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 07:24:10 am »
Holy Flash is much better and versatile than Luciferase in this deck. Luciferase costs 1 :rainbow, Holy Flash costs 0 :rainbow, Luciferase can heal you up to 10 hp, Holy Flash can heal you up to 10 hp OR deal 10 damage to a :darkness/ :death creature (though you will use it for EM most of time, it is always good to have an alternative use). ;)
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline choongmyoung

• Me the Korean Cubiest.
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530581#msg530581
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2012, 07:38:26 am »
Holy Flash is much better and versatile than Luciferase in this deck. Luciferase costs 1 :rainbow, Holy Flash costs 0 :rainbow, Luciferase can heal you up to 10 hp, Holy Flash can heal you up to 10 hp OR deal 10 damage to a :darkness/ :death creature (though you will use it for EM most of time, it is always good to have an alternative use). ;)

Or using unupped luciferin.  Unupped holy flash costs 1 :light though, and cannot be used after miracle. Got 1500 :electrum!

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530701#msg530701
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2012, 06:17:35 pm »

Let's think about a firestall..
Does firestall have 30 cards?

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Stronger than the void [500HP][EM][PVP] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42551.msg530706#msg530706
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2012, 06:24:43 pm »
Definitely needs EAs (I'd suggest 3 for earlier drawing).

Holy Flash will seriously screw you over in tandem with auto-mulligan, especially since this deck only has 10 pillars.

anything
blarg: