*Author

wavedash

Re: I've GotP Time (63% win rate FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg283850#msg283850
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2011, 04:24:02 pm »
Looks like we have the CCWB of 1.27.
Definitely not. CCYB has always been one of, if not the, fastest stallbow out there. This is more akin to a timebow: extremely slow, good win rate. It's also closer to Eternal Chaos in those terms.

And yes, stats need to be normalised before presented. This is a mistake almost everyone do though.
My comment about CCWB is that this deck has a high win rate, something that CCWB actually had.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: I've GotP Time (Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg283857#msg283857
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 04:30:42 pm »
I've actually never seen anyone get the high win % Amilir got in his testing, not even in 1.24. It's always been around 50-55% for most people I ask and now it's even lower. Timebow stall and Time/Aether stall on the other hand have almost always been around 60%, which Eternal Chaos gets real close to as well.

On normalisation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normalization_%28statistics%29 :>
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline xn0ize

• Reputation Power: 12
  • xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.xn0ize is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • IT IZ A ME, X NOIZEY.
  • Awards: Championship League 3/2015 1st PlaceSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2014 1st PlaceWar #4 Winner - Team DeathSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: I've GotP Time (Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg284058#msg284058
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2011, 08:10:52 pm »
so basicly, you took 10men's deck [ which i'm using ] and droped cards, such as AW and a TU, and added GOTP, for attack?
looks like you took a deck, changed it alittle, .
Why don't you people get it already? I took 10 men's deck, with his permission, and publisized it, that's all. I feel that this is kin to Eternal Chaos and Lone Stalker, so I started an official thread for it. I've had enough of repeating myself.

did i say you can't? i just putted up the facts, you took a deck, permission or not, you changed it alittle, called by anew name, and there you go, new fg farmer ...
:death Trials 4# Blonde too strong.
Team :death War - 1st place

CL 2/2014 1713 points, 1st place.
Team Air War 9#  :air :air :air

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I've GotP Time (Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg284277#msg284277
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2011, 01:31:27 am »
Despite the weird deck title (I've 'Ghost of the Past' Time? O_o), I have to say this is one my -favorite- FG-farming decks, as the excessive amount of permanents have allowed me to survive (and WIN with an EM! :o) against the worst PC-offenders, Divine Glory and Hermes. I modified the deck to include Precognitions in place of a couple of Hourglasses (so that I could play my permanents a little more strategically in case I spot a Steal or Explosion against the AI-deck), but I'm still testing how effective that will be. I'll post that deck later. :)

Lecusto

Re: I've GotP Time (Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg284593#msg284593
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2011, 10:42:46 am »
Adding Ghost of the Past make this deck a loooooot quicker than the "eternal concordance". You can sometimes finish before you even needed to rewind your own cards  :D. So I think the only drawback remaining is the cost of a 50 cards deck (not for everyone  8)).

I don't think hourglasses should be switched for precog because they are very usefull to lure steal and explosion in the early game.

Offline Kuroaitou

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I've GotP Time (Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg284605#msg284605
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2011, 11:48:28 am »
Adding Ghost of the Past make this deck a loooooot quicker than the "eternal concordance". You can sometimes finish before you even needed to rewind your own cards  :D. So I think the only drawback remaining is the cost of a 50 cards deck (not for everyone  8)).

I don't think hourglasses should be switched for precog because they are very usefull to lure steal and explosion in the early game.
Code: [Select]
6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 6rn 7n2 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q5 7q7 7q8 7q8 7q8 7q8 7qb 7qb 7qe 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 80b 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80h 80h 80i
On the contrary Lecusto; I think that having Precognition allows people like me to actually -see- how much PC I'm dealing with, so I can figure out whether it's better for the opponent to steal a 0-counter Phase Shield so that I can replay an Eternity (or another Phase Shield), while also speeding up the deck (I've had more annoying issues with Hourglasses and one or zero Time Towers/pendulum draws in the initial build, which really ticked me off). That said though, the Eternity -> Hourglasses -> Phase Shield is priceless, and I'm glad to have beaten Hermes and Divine Glory with EM's for the first time in my life with a real Time-based deck. :D

Also, with so many Hourglasses and Eternities, swapping a few out doesn't seem like a big deal, as the hardest PC-oriented FG's have 12 explosions max (8 steals if you count Jezebel... she's a toughie). Most other FG's have 4 steals or explosions, so in a normal battle with Eternity lockdown and GoTP spam, you might have to deal with about 50% of their PC over the course of the game (unless they get a brutal draw).

Offline NewbiecakeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: I've GotP Time (Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg284717#msg284717
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2011, 03:52:45 pm »
^Thanks for sharing your deck Kuro. ^.^ I think it has one problem though: a lack of :time at the beginning of the game. With your huge decrease of Time Towers, you QI seems to be a tad high because Pendulums are worth 0.5 Towers. This will most likely to cause you to have wild draws with barely any Pendulums/Towers or a hand with little Time Towers. Time Towers > Pendulums because they always generate :time for you to Rewind/Draw from your Hourglass. If you don't get enough Time Towers quickly, even if you get an Eternity out you won't be able to be constantly spending 3 or more :time per turn to ensure the opponent to have slower draws while playing more Hourglasses at the same time. I think that dominance of Time Towers over Time Pendulums is important.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

wavedash

Re: I've GotP Time (Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg284726#msg284726
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2011, 04:07:55 pm »
Adding Ghost of the Past make this deck a loooooot quicker than the "eternal concordance". You can sometimes finish before you even needed to rewind your own cards.
Uh. Well, I've never Rewound my own cards with this deck. Ever. Always finish in time.

burne

Re: I've GotP Time (Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg284805#msg284805
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2011, 06:27:25 pm »
I have to say that you reconciled myself with FG fighting with this deck.

Offline pikachufan2164

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.pikachufan2164 soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • Phase in, phase out.
  • Awards: Rouser of Willng3 RecruitsWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #5 Winner - Team AetherSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake 	2nd Trivia Winner
Re: I've GotP Time (1.27 Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg286572#msg286572
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2011, 12:21:05 am »
Just had a quick interview about the deck with 10 men in Chat. Noobiecakes also had a chance to talk to him too :3

[03:54:44 PM] pikachufan2164: Any thoughts on how Eternal Chaos and Eternal Concordance are faring in v1.27, 10 men? :3
[03:55:29 PM] 10 men: Eternal Chaos sucks as always (Dunes don't like me) :P
[03:55:48 PM] 10 men: Eternal Concordance is awesome as always
[03:56:14 PM] 10 men: GotP is pretty good

[03:56:22 PM] pikachufan2164: What about the GotP variation? Is that any better than your variation?
[03:56:28 PM] 10 men: It can replace a TU

[03:56:57 PM] 10 men: I don't understand why noobiecakes added a second quint
[03:57:29 PM] 10 men: I'm not sure if I agree with cutting the second AW, but it might be worth a try

[04:00:33 PM] 10 men: Oh, and proest tip of all concerning Time-Aether stall:
[04:00:43 PM] 10 men: Never cut Hourglasses
[04:01:00 PM] 10 men: You play 6 because Zanz doesn't let you play 10
[04:01:05 PM] pikachufan2164: :P
[04:01:27 PM] pikachufan2164: Draw consistency FTW

[04:02:08 PM] pikachufan2164: 10 men, didn't you use 6 SoGs in the version that you posted in the Eternal Concordance thread?
[04:02:26 PM] 10 men: that was when it still cost 2 ;)
[04:03:06 PM] 10 men: 3 and 2 is quite the difference in a duo deck
[04:03:55 PM] pikachufan2164: So true

[04:05:08 PM] pikachufan2164: So would you recommend -1 Quint +1 Flying Weapon, then?
[04:05:49 PM] 10 men: definitely -1 Quint
[04:06:18 PM] 10 men: you can try to run with only one AW
[04:06:55 PM] 10 men: But your matchup against Firequeen, Paradox might suffer
[04:07:29 PM] 10 men: against those you often need 4 eternities
[04:07:52 PM] 10 men: also fast eternity lock is useful against many gods
[04:08:07 PM] 10 men: so yeah, I'd probably still run 2 AW
[04:08:15 PM] pikachufan2164: Mhm :3

[04:26:16 PM] Noobiecakes: 10 men, thanks for the feedback. That second quint is necessary to use to get my Anubis/ Flying Eternity out so I can protect more creatures, i think.
[04:27:07 PM] Noobiecakes: the second AW is only useful if I manage to get the eternities quinted.
[04:28:04 PM] 10 men: Well, more quints won't help you get a quinted eternity earlier if you reduce the number of AWs :P
[04:29:09 PM] Noobiecakes: it's for the fast quinted anubis, which then i can quint the fractaled GotP against Neptune, and other CC gods.
[04:30:03 PM] 10 men: But you don't really need to be fast against neptune do you?
[04:30:29 PM] 10 men: Just sit behind HG and Shield
[04:30:47 PM] Noobiecakes: pretty much, yeah.
[04:31:18 PM] Noobiecakes: Sometimes I just don't dare to fly that Eternity, in fear of it getting destroyed.
[04:32:31 PM] 10 men: Well, I often fly an eternity and play a bunch of fractalled creatures
[04:32:35 PM] Noobiecakes: How about 2 AW, 2 QT then 10 men?
[04:32:53 PM] Noobiecakes: uhm, fast lock is awesome.
[04:33:08 PM] 10 men: anubis gets targeted over flying eternity
[04:33:46 PM] Noobiecakes: ah, so it'll be safe for 1 turn...that's useful.
[04:33:56 PM] 10 men: I'd keep the number of early game blanks as low as possible
[04:34:11 PM] Noobiecakes: after the anubis dies, eternity is next :( that's why I need that 2 quint.
I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.

Level 2 Magic Judge.

kobisjeruk

Re: I've GotP Time (1.27 Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg286701#msg286701
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2011, 03:03:14 am »
i agree with the second AW
most of the time i save TU for flying etenity (because 2 is a lockdown but 3 is when you can start clearing FG side of the board...pretty much needed against FG using feral bonds and what not)
anubis to me seems like the weakest link here, next to TU (you rarely if ever wants to TU anything your opponent put out since you're going duo)
2 quint is favorable and pretty much make anubis obsolete (you already have GotP for fractal and rewind target)

Offline NewbiecakeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: I've GotP Time (1.27 Time-Aether FG Grinder) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=22028.msg286702#msg286702
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2011, 03:06:28 am »
i agree with the second AW
most of the time i save TU for flying etenity (because 2 is a lockdown but 3 is when you can start clearing FG side of the board...pretty much needed against FG using feral bonds and what not)
anubis to me seems like the weakest link here, next to TU (you rarely if ever wants to TU anything your opponent put out since you're going duo)
2 quint is favorable and pretty much make anubis obsolete (you already have GotP for fractal and rewind target)
That makes me wonder...

Before GotP came out, Anubis is the favourable mid-range attacker plus protector. But now that we have GotP, as well as the two QT, I wonder it it's even needed now?

AW added. 10 men and you guys won me over on this one.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

blarg: