*Author

Active members:
Amilir(1) Terroking(1) WakSkylicker(1) Vineroz(1) Nepycros(1) GG(1) Dogg(1) jippy99(1) TStar(1) Xenocidius(1) agentflare(1) Kardo(1) Gertful(1) orichalcum(1) Dr. Jekyl(1) lion34(1) Rember(1) Holokausti(1) s0n1k(1) Odii Odsen(1) taker(1) Plantifant(1) tsgreen(1) Celiel(1) Kurohami(1) RammsteiH(1) violenceisanart(1) nco(1) Vago(1) Marvgaroth(1) Corri(1) taejin(1) Atico(1) rockzo(1) Smile(1) Ifailgood(1) Dm1321(1) Provolone(1) ji412jo(1) jacker(1) Sk1llsIll(1) Toxx(1) RogueSensei(1) silinda(1) Keoky(1) DonceB(1) Belligerence(1) wittgenstein(1) drolly(1) .Edward.(1) BunKeR(1) Svenningen(1) mildlyfrightenedboy(1) Drake_XIV(1) Nightlark(1) FuryGhost(1) DarkBaron12390(1) Dopha(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) stevy4(1) Acacia Avenue(1) dspn23(1) Gemini(1) KeY533(1) RyanTheHood(1) Werdbooty(1) Altissimus(1) Zam888(1) juan_de_diablo(1) Bolz(1) makapse(1) umgrego2(1) redeyesly(1) jumpingbeans(1) whatifidogetcaught?(1) iancudorinmarian(1) crosscounter(1) dragtom(1) takezoido(1) mesaprotector(1) bob8willie(1) VegeForsaken(1) 10 men(2) Rastafla(2) Essence(2) Demagog(2) pikachufan2164(2) mycale(2) Dark Weaver(2) ninetyfools(2) Brontos(2) bmd(2) jonathancrazyj(2) hell7fire1(2) qwerter(2) coldfusion(2) Night_Zero(2) geekz_always_win(2) r2krebirth(2) nolf(2) rickerd(2) mrtwigie01(2) PoLdeR(2) Marvaddin(2) semibalanus(2) Lex(2) Troh(2) d1puffpuff(2) AP579(2) Wizy(2) Arum(2) ThePolaris(2) Opsinis(2) Fippe94(2) Joe21(2) Junkers(2) taubej05(2) mikpj(2) BloodlinE(3) MartyrX(3) Max Fire(3) xsindomanx(3) Jocko(3) mwaetht(3) Khaalis(3) ashashin(3) zaen(3) The Chosen One(3) Foraker(3) Bloom(3) loadquo(4) Elite Arbiter(4) omegareaper7(4) frlaa(4) Colossus(4) kurathedog(4) ralouf(4) calindu(4) bogtro(4) Pyrodinium(4) ddevans96(4) Ephesar(4) BluePriest(5) TheForbiddenOracle(5) justaburd(5) choongmyoung(5) burpcow(6) eaglgenes101(6) Luminous(6) YoungSot(7) willng3(7) Zso_Zso(7) bobknows(7) bob t billdr(7) Pineapple(8) Gandora(8) dragonsdemesne(9) UnderneathTheLens(9) zhangvict(10) Assassine(12) Poker Alho(13) Jenkar(15) pulli23(16) Absol(17) Reid4891(17) Higurashi(19) kimham8a(23) furballdn(34) Chapuz(35) Sevs(56)

Offline bob t billdr

• Reputation Power: 1
  • bob t billdr is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535245#msg535245
« Reply #552 on: August 21, 2012, 02:19:52 am »
Akebono - Easy - Need Chimera - Start Sundial chain above 50 HP because of Titan.

Please explain. His SoFo eat my sundials like f*&%ing Skittles.
The guide was created before Akebono (and Osiris) was given SoFo.

Expect a few things in the guide to be a bit off due to it not having been updated for some time.

I realized this just before i saw your post. xD sorry for dumb post, guys.

Offline bob t billdr

• bob t billdr is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535294#msg535294
« Reply #553 on: August 21, 2012, 06:34:19 am »
Hey guys, I know I probably post too much, but as I am getting a little better with the deck and learn a litte better what to play and when, I have switched a card out once or twice. I had a HORRID luck of 90% of the time never drawing a  :time tower until around turn 5, and by that time, I had to discard Hourglasses (which, for some reason, I had absolutely no trouble drawing).

So, right now, I have switced all of my Upped Sundials with Unupped Sundials. More  :time Towers in the opening hand. Mulligan and whatnot.
Also, I switced one hourglass for an Enchant Artifact. I'm sure others have tried this before me, but I just wanted to say, in my case, it has been working alot more for me. Makes Akebono, Oblitorator, and Jezebel at least a non auto-quit. So if, by any chance, someone else is a n00b like me, maybe this will help!

Offline Reid4891

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Reid4891 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535349#msg535349
« Reply #554 on: August 21, 2012, 12:05:08 pm »
Hey guys, I know I probably post too much, but as I am getting a little better with the deck and learn a litte better what to play and when, I have switched a card out once or twice. I had a HORRID luck of 90% of the time never drawing a  :time tower until around turn 5, and by that time, I had to discard Hourglasses (which, for some reason, I had absolutely no trouble drawing).

So, right now, I have switced all of my Upped Sundials with Unupped Sundials. More  :time Towers in the opening hand. Mulligan and whatnot.
Also, I switced one hourglass for an Enchant Artifact. I'm sure others have tried this before me, but I just wanted to say, in my case, it has been working alot more for me. Makes Akebono, Oblitorator, and Jezebel at least a non auto-quit. So if, by any chance, someone else is a n00b like me, maybe this will help!

Obliterator is 14/8/1 for me with the "classic" Instosis. Why one should auto-quit it? And even if they aren't easy opponents, same for Akebono and Jezebel.

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535569#msg535569
« Reply #555 on: August 22, 2012, 02:56:42 am »

Obliterator is 14/8/1 for me with the "classic" Instosis. Why one should auto-quit it? And even if they aren't easy opponents, same for Akebono and Jezebel.

Wow. Either I've never played this deck correctly or the RNG did something to one of us. How do you stand one PC being destroyed every turn?
Hey there

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535573#msg535573
« Reply #556 on: August 22, 2012, 03:10:05 am »

Wow. Either I've never played this deck correctly or the RNG did something to one of us. How do you stand one PC being destroyed every turn?
You don't need to worry about PC until pulvy comes out, and it's only 1 shot  per turn.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline Reid4891

Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg535740#msg535740
« Reply #557 on: August 22, 2012, 10:24:33 pm »

If opponent has no Pulvy in starting hand, you have a quite good chance of winning. If it plays one out soon just keep hourglasses and sundials on hand until you're almost screwed then play all hourglasses and two sundials for turn (but it can depend on how it's going, how many monsters there are out, etc.). You need luck in this case, but it's definitely not as bad as many other FGs.

Offline taubej05

• taubej05 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg536455#msg536455
« Reply #558 on: August 25, 2012, 01:20:04 pm »
I'm just coming back to the game after being away since rainbow  control was the vogue FG killer. I only have the hourglasses, novas and dragon upped. I always fin I'm lacking the time quanta to effectively play the deck and often lose electrum. I'd recomend upping the time pillars to towers before farming. It is fun though.

Offline Reid4891

Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg536761#msg536761
« Reply #559 on: August 26, 2012, 04:18:19 pm »

Again, not so different from 500 matches, been on 55% for most of the time then dropped to 54% with not very good picks. Having Seism, Chaos Lord, Jezebel, Rainbow and Decay as the only Gods faced 40+ times isn't very helpful for the scores.
Just for the record, assuming a perfect score vs Akebono and Osiris (which was realistically before the introduction of SoFo when Instosis was made) I would have had 58,1% wins.

Some adjustments from 500 test:

EASY (>75%)

Lionheart -> RAWR! My favorite puppy!
Paradox
Neptune
Miracle
Destiny
Elidnis
Gemini -> Gemini is a bit slower version of Ferox in term of rashness
Fire Queen
Serket -> Awesome come back in the top tier for Serket!

MEDIUM (75%-50%)

Incarnate
Ferox -> I didn't find Ferox so easy as most people said, it always brought out a lot of creatures very fast and rushed me. A clogged hand can be fatal vs him.
Morte
Scorpio
Obliterator
Graviton

HARD (50%-25%)

Seism -> Seism is probably the easiest of the "hard" gods, I played it by playing a time tower at a time, making it use a quicksand on it, then playing another one. I had a score above 50% until the last matches where I kept getting bad draws.
Akebono
Chaos Lord
Divine Glory
Jezebel
Octane
Rainbow
Decay
Osiris

PROIBITIVE (<25%)
Hermes
Eternal Phoenix -> finally a couple of wins even against it!
Hecate
Dark Matter
Dream Catcher -> It' still my #1 enemy.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 04:22:39 pm by Reid4891 »

Offline jumpingbeans

• jumpingbeans is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Yo dawg
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg536791#msg536791
« Reply #560 on: August 26, 2012, 06:08:22 pm »
I just realized now I have the four Shards of Readiness. :) So, you need the Dragon and SNs upped, and after that the Hourglasses. What next? Chimaera/Sky Blitz, I'd presume?

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg536794#msg536794
« Reply #561 on: August 26, 2012, 06:36:22 pm »
I just realized now I have the four Shards of Readiness. :) So, you need the Dragon and SNs upped, and after that the Hourglasses. What next? Chimaera/Sky Blitz, I'd presume?

You should upgrade the towers for sure, really speeds up the play.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline taubej05

• taubej05 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg536810#msg536810
« Reply #562 on: August 26, 2012, 08:06:40 pm »
This just happened to me by dumb luck because my version isn't fully upped by if Oracle gives you Seism and you plan to play this deck use half upped and half unupped towers so the QS's aren't as effective. It helped me beat Seism for the first time.

Offline SevsTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Instosis [FG][OTK][Arena] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=32309.msg1001342#msg1001342
« Reply #563 on: September 20, 2012, 10:16:25 pm »
Spoiler for Hidden:

Again, not so different from 500 matches, been on 55% for most of the time then dropped to 54% with not very good picks. Having Seism, Chaos Lord, Jezebel, Rainbow and Decay as the only Gods faced 40+ times isn't very helpful for the scores.
Just for the record, assuming a perfect score vs Akebono and Osiris (which was realistically before the introduction of SoFo when Instosis was made) I would have had 58,1% wins.

That is a shit ton of games congrats
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

anything
blarg: