*Author

Offline jacodebeerTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 0
  • jacodebeer is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Forum, but not Elements
Have patience my pest...soon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44424.msg1011799#msg1011799
« on: October 30, 2012, 07:40:16 am »
 Hi guys
Got another idea, (hope it is original...) which I think is a bit faster and more reliable than the mitosis pest combo... :-\
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rv 6rv 6rv 6rv 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7tc 7tc 808 808 808 808 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 81q 81q 81q 8pt

get them pests out and fractal them, then a shard and wait it out for your one turn kill! phase shield might be uneccesary later and siphon to control the enemy threat...
what do you think?
Schrödingers Cat is underrated and need to be buffed (^^,)

Re: Have patience my pest...soon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44424.msg1011800#msg1011800
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 07:52:42 am »
replace pedulums with towers, maybe a steal instead of siphon?

Offline Belligerence

• Reputation Power: 7
  • Belligerence is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Are you certain I'm alright?
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Have patience my pest...soon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44424.msg1011838#msg1011838
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 01:48:38 pm »
Any way to add a bit of Earth quanta? Burrowing pests means when you unburrow them, the +1|+0 from SoP becomes +2|+0, making that OTK come much faster.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Have patience my pest...soon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44424.msg1011849#msg1011849
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 03:43:29 pm »
Any way to add a bit of Earth quanta? Burrowing pests means when you unburrow them, the +1|+0 from SoP becomes +2|+0, making that OTK come much faster.
If you can make a pest OTK, you can also make it a TTK with 50 damage per turn, and making it a trio would reduce significanly it's consistence.

The only thing I have to complain: Use  :aether mark and  :darkness pendulums. Turn 0-1 pests are 500% more evective than getting them in turn 2.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline keng2

• Reputation Power: 1
  • keng2 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements (For Now)
Re: Have patience my pest...soon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44424.msg1011953#msg1011953
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 11:50:57 pm »
Turn 0-1 pests are 500% more evective than getting them in turn 2.
I'm just wondering is that 500% a calculation, or just a big number for emphasis

Offline Sevs

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Sevs is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • My favorite element is Oxygen
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Have patience my pest...soon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44424.msg1011962#msg1011962
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 12:18:01 am »
Turn 0-1 pests are 500% more evective than getting them in turn 2.
I'm just wondering is that 500% a calculation, or just a big number for emphasis

It was for emphasis but he is right. Another issue is the lack of real quanta sources, with only 7 you might have some issues on the start, and then once you start stalling you might run into issues trying to fractal and play dim shield within a few turns of each other. Maybe a solution could be using some lightnings to eliminate any quick creatures before you achieve lockdowns. so you could either use 6 lightnings or 4 lightnings and 2 siphons. Either way you can now have 2 more spots in the deck for more quanta sources
"Elements is the greatest game ever made" - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Have patience my pest...soon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44424.msg1012014#msg1012014
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 06:04:37 am »
Thanks for you input guys, I adjusted it and it worked much better here is the revised one
take 2
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rv 6rv 6rv 78q 78q 78q 78q 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7um 7um 7um 7um 7um 808 808 80a 80a 80d 80d 80d 80d 80d 80i 80i 80i 80i 8pu

this is a fun deck
Burrowing them pest and playing the Shard lets it gain the double attack ;D

Offline UndeadSpider1990

• Reputation Power: 13
  • UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hey you! Join a PvP event!
Re: Have patience my pest...soon https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44424.msg1014023#msg1014023
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 01:12:44 am »

Alternatively add Cloak? It would protect critters and Patience, albeit for only 3 turns.

Seen the rest of the thread. Yeah burrowing makes a lot of sense now that I realise the attack doubles!
Like reading? Here's a story inspired by Elements, City of Alchemy. :)

blarg: