*Author

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Freedom is achieved with Patience [Duo] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37611.msg472432#msg472432
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:28:38 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rv 6rv 6rv 6s6 6s6 6s6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7ta 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7td 7ti 7ti 7ti 8pq

Blanks are 3 SoF and 3 SoP.

Strategy: Survive with Sundial while boosting your vampires with SoP. Protect them with Cloak.
When strong enough play SoF and remove your SoP. Deal huge damage while healing yourself.
Win ;)

Improvements and criticism is appreciated :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Freedom is achieved with Patience https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37611.msg472454#msg472454
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, 12:53:21 am »
My main concern is the super fragile vampires. While playing around with them, even with 3-4 cloaks, they can be quite vulnerable since you won't draw the cloaks in time. Do you often get outrushed? I feel that it looks like it'll lose to a fast rush.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Freedom is achieved with Patience https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37611.msg472491#msg472491
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 02:20:05 am »
Cool deck! It looks under-pillared to me.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline waterzx

• Reputation Power: 11
  • waterzx is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.waterzx is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Freedom is achieved with Patience https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37611.msg472564#msg472564
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 09:32:40 am »
My main concern is the super fragile vampires. While playing around with them, even with 3-4 cloaks, they can be quite vulnerable since you won't draw the cloaks in time. Do you often get outrushed? I feel that it looks like it'll lose to a fast rush.
When you put out only one or two, since vampire army isn't too strong at that time, the opponent probably would expect a stronger creature and hold the CC in hand.

When you get what you need, you can start chaining cloak and use SoP

I think this is his strategy

Offline GandoraTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Freedom is achieved with Patience https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=37611.msg472983#msg472983
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 04:35:10 pm »
When you put out only one or two, since vampire army isn't too strong at that time, the opponent probably would expect a stronger creature and hold the CC in hand.

When you get what you need, you can start chaining cloak and use SoP

I think this is his strategy
Of course CC is a problem since Vampires get not Def Boost. You might counter this with adding one or two Gargoyles or using only Gargoyles and Liquid Shadow, though this would require a completely new build.
However, waterxz is correct. I usually don't play anything except pillars the first few turns, hardly depending on the enemies strength. If possible you should play cloak, SoP and Vampires while chaining Sundials. Otherwise, chain Sundials and follow with SoP, Cloaks and Vampires later. When you built up enough power or you have to stop your sundial, remove SoP and atk. You might want to restart the chain later  together with another SoP because you have more vampires now.

Indeed, sometimes it's very tight on quanta. So maybe remove one SoF for another tower. You should have enough draw power to still get one while powering your vamps.
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

anything
blarg: Gandora