*Author

Offline VinerozTopic starter

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Decay of Earth [SoV][SoP][PvP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45023.msg1020581#msg1020581
« on: December 08, 2012, 08:10:35 am »
Decay of Earth

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4te 4te 4te 4te 4te 4te 4tf 4tf 4tf 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 593 593 593 593 596 596 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 5um 8pt

A take on SoV, the forgotten shard, combined with SoP Devs/Warden.

This deck requires a lot of thinking. Do you need early EQ, or is early SoV more profitable? Will you burrow your Devourer to gain double attack with SoP, or block that FFQ with Warden?

Quanta balance is tricky, feel free to give opinions.
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Decay of Earth [SoV][SoP][PvP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45023.msg1020598#msg1020598
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 09:28:24 am »
I doubt 4 EQs are needed, even for drawing...

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Decay of Earth [SoV][SoP][PvP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45023.msg1020618#msg1020618
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 11:39:00 am »
another new deck from you viney and again unusual i like but does it relly need 6 vourers or can you drop it to 5
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Decay of Earth [SoV][SoP][PvP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45023.msg1020620#msg1020620
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 11:44:21 am »
It seems to me as if two wardens don't help a lot, given the drawing chances.

I'd make an :earth mark, swap an EQ with a warden, and a devourer with another nova.
With 5 Nova it shouldn't be too hard to get a devourer out and with that you can supply the rest.
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Decay of Earth [SoV][SoP][PvP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45023.msg1020659#msg1020659
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 05:42:46 pm »
another new deck from you viney and again unusual i like but does it relly need 6 vourers or can you drop it to 5
31 cards for deckout

I doubt 4 EQs are needed, even for drawing...
Hard counter that pillar/pend split.

Great deck Vine!
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline TheAccuso

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Decay of Earth [SoV][SoP][PvP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45023.msg1020661#msg1020661
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 05:54:37 pm »
I like it, i'had several tries to do one too, but SoV is just a bad card in my opinion.
Good job.
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

Offline VinerozTopic starter

• Chat Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Vineroz is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: Deckbuilding Competition - Simulated ViolenceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Decay of Earth [SoV][SoP][PvP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45023.msg1020761#msg1020761
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2012, 01:36:01 am »
but SoV is just a bad card in my opinion.

Yes. After several tries I'd say SoV really is an underpowered card. A deck focus on SoP Warden/Devs would be better than this. Also the 5 cost of SoV is not helping.
TIME is around us. It flows silently, trying to take everything away from us.
PvP Tournament Organizer (2012 Sep - 2013 Oct, 2016 Nov - 2017 Aug) | Chat Mod (2016 Nov - )  :time

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Decay of Earth [SoV][SoP][PvP1] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45023.msg1020763#msg1020763
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2012, 01:42:15 am »
SoV is just a bad card in my opinion.
I don't think it's bad. Just under the other cards in terms of usefulness.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

anything
blarg: