*Author

Offline JenkarTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38902.msg483634#msg483634
« on: April 19, 2012, 03:14:05 pm »
Silver, regen2k9, i'd like both of you to decide who becomes scout & who becomes strategist. Keep in mind that as i have a lot of experience with the doc (adaptin' & makin' it), there'll be little work on that side of the strategist, but i'll expect major investment on things such as vault analysis.

For the other positions :
Hyroen as a lieutenant, RootRanger as a salvager, AnnaMall as assassin. Say if you have any disagreement with those.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 03:24:10 pm by Jenkar »
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

Offline Silver

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Silver is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38902.msg484099#msg484099
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2012, 05:51:17 am »
I think I could perform as a strategist but I'd prefer to defer to regen2k's seniority on such an important task.

Offline regen2k9

• Reputation Power: 11
  • regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.regen2k9 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • *dances*
  • Awards: Beginners League 2/2012 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38902.msg484370#msg484370
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 06:56:07 pm »
I think I could perform as a strategist but I'd prefer to defer to regen2k's seniority on such an important task.

To be honest, idt I'm senior to you: this is actually my first war.  If you feel like you could perform well as a strategist, and want to be one, I say do it!  I don't mind being scout in the least.
Walk towards the :light...

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38902.msg484511#msg484511
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 11:26:52 pm »
I've been thinking about this some, and I've decided that I would like to be the Strategist. My procrastination of my sideboard games has made me realize that, while I really enjoy deckbuilding, I don't actually like having to play out those decks. I would definitely rather make someone else play through all the boring matches instead of myself, and the fact that there are people that actually feel the opposite way is pretty nice for me.

Positions aren't really about skills or usefulness. The Lieutenant usually isn't the second best player, and the Strategist usually isn't the one managing the vault. And while I'm the self-proclaimed Troll of Team Gravity, I'm not actually trolling members on Team Gravity any more than members on the other teams. Instead, positions are based on how much you actually want to play these games. Since Strategist will get the fewest games, it's a position I welcome with open arms.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline RootRanger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: Positions https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38902.msg488653#msg488653
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 12:04:54 am »
I think this is the order we want. Jenkar, could you put this in your original post? We likely need a different format, I haven't read into that much.

1 - Jenkar - General
2 - regen2k9 - Assassin
3 - RootRanger - Strategist
4 - Silver - Scout
5 - Hyroen - Lieutenant
6 - AnnaMall - Salvager

I put regen at 2 so he uses the Discord Bow against Darkness, as he has tested with that some. I'm at 3 because I would like to play Light. Silver is at 4 so he uses the Stall against Entropy, as he has tested the Stall some. Hyroen is at 5 because we want the extra ups in our LS Drags against Aether. However, if we decide to use Flying Titans against Aether, Hyro will go in spot 2 so we can use the extra ups in our rainbow against Darkness. We have our salvager in spot 6 because our game against Time is the one we feel most confident about (besides our Immo against Earth.)
Somehow still around, somewhat

anything
blarg: