*Author

Active members:
InsignificantWeeaboo(1)

Offline InsignificantWeeabooTopic starter

• Newsletter Writer
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.InsignificantWeeaboo is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWriting Competition: Draw Seven WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerCard Design Competition - The Oracle's New Year's Party WinnerWriting Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
SoFree Longbows https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66380.msg1281174#msg1281174
« on: October 06, 2018, 12:47:20 am »
I've definitely seen a bunch of decks with Flying Short/Longbows in them but only one with SoFree. Didn't want to reply to an old topic, so I decided to make an official one.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rr 6rr 6rr 6rr 6rr 6rr 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mv 7mv 7n0 7n0 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n9 7n9 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8pr

It's not exactly the fastest thing out there, but it can get 6 TTW against Elders. Honestly, there's no real reason to use this deck unless you really like Longbows.
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA
Team :gravity Gen. (War #12)
Team :gravity Soldier (War #13)
Team :light Soldier (War #14)

blarg: