Mindgate
Silence
Lobotomizer | Electrocutor
Turquoise Nymph | Aether Nymph
Psion
Shard of Wisdom

*Author

Active members:
Essence(1) Avenger(1) Glitch(1) jmizzle7(1) dapol(1) TheMonolith(1) Lyna(1) relic master(1) Kael Hate(1) Antagon(1) 918273645(1) redpyro1(1) pepokish(1) chimto(1) Daneman(1) dekskose(1) wralen(1) Supersonique(1) Wardead(1) 3golden982(1) Medivh(1) sSethia(1) Azumi(1) melzardust(1) TkG Anubis(1) Zac33333(1) Dariuss(1) cookiepirate(1) Untelligent(1) deathalo44(1) greenman777(1) harry959(1) thatnewguy(1) dreadsamurai(1) cyanspirit(1) Xrbeta(1) Ge0metry v1.2(1) Colloray(1) crystalmakwer(1) hilty26(1) Jappert(1) Aves(1) Metoropolice(1) DrOctaganapus2(1) ThugStyle(1) kitty45(1) rnt-jackpot(1) AMC1445(1) Minor Vampire(1) Ravensvoice(1) heman727(1) kamz556(1) Cookiereaper(1) Metahater(1) atm2995(1) Erisian314(1) dr_nej(1) Valyok26(1) Dawidas888(1) mesaprotector(1) Nile_Noose(1) willng3(1) Silenia(1) RagidyRock(1) Fractal(1) vile(1) UnderneathTheLens(1) Sinec(1) Cheesy111(1) aceben3(1) dreadwoe(1) Shannensl(1) skotadi phobos(1) pisul(1) AP579(1) hainkarga(1) burpcow(1) sammybrahh(1) Zesh(1) Seneka(1) ARTHANASIOS(1) Fikraxtein(1) Lemonsown(1) Ilias22(1) Vangelios(1) sstavross98(1) irhan(1) AnonymousRevival(1) DANIEELA(1) mehersovan(1) MaTianLong(1) arthur974(1) has99(1) Team MMPF(1) SL234(1) victor_hrb(1) xeto17(1) MMM103(1) J6U(1) rob77dp(1) melwin96(1) darklacerta9505(1) Submachine(1) Zawadx(1) haidao0923(1) Coffeeditto(1) flyingcat(1) Monox D. I-Fly(1) tyranim(2) Cambadillac(2) miniwally(2) Dreadshadow(2) bojengles77(2) borbland(2) icecoldbro(2) Seiya(2) (...)(2) TheForbiddenOracle(2) kimham8a(2) EvaRia(2) Sinolai(2) Drake_XIV(2) 2rider(2) Frozengaia(2) bossitron(2) dawn to dusk(2) aaandrew152(3) dragonhuman(3) Flayne(3) ODSTRookie(4) bigbadbanana(4) morningstar(4) Rutarete(4) wassd13(5) Kuroaitou(5) funerallaughter(5) Higurashi(5) xdude(7) EmeraldTiger(7) icybraker(15)

Valyok26

Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg433943#msg433943
« Reply #144 on: December 02, 2011, 06:14:11 pm »
Dimensional Shields. I've got 34.

Offline Dawidas888

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Dawidas888 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg433944#msg433944
« Reply #145 on: December 02, 2011, 06:17:37 pm »
Dimensional definetly

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg435381#msg435381
« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2011, 01:16:21 am »
It's sad, Lobo has fallen far into second place since I last looked at this poll.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg435488#msg435488
« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2011, 05:04:24 am »
I vote, and... my choices are the bottom three. (Well, not including Immortal.) What, no love for Silence? It's so useful!

Dim Shield may be strong, but it's really annoying. I have a feeling anyone who voted for it has never played in Bronze League. :P
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Nile_Noose

Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg435621#msg435621
« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2011, 02:45:25 pm »
That is true but dimensional shield is a pain because they can be stolen
this often leads to you opponent gaining a rest period from your epic
onslaught of  :aether which if look directly at could melt your face off.

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg435622#msg435622
« Reply #149 on: December 06, 2011, 02:47:38 pm »
There's a saying here on the forums regarding your opinion on cards.

"If you think a card is OP, play with it.
If you think a card is UP, play against it."

Annoying? Sure, if you don't run countermeasures. Considering Bronze has always been MA-land, why wouldn't you? All the recognized Bronze farmers use PC, and the currently best uses Pulvy. With that, it's not even annoying anymore. Just fodder. The reason for this is that the MA's in Bronze focus only on the Shield to stay alive. That's a mistake.

But when playing with it, it's just an amazing card even if you don't focus completely on it. Any deck that uses :aether (that's the quanta) can sneak in Dims, and if your opponent doesn't have an answer, you'll be sailing to victory thanks to a simple splashing of a card. In this way it's a step above other Shields. Bone Wall comes close and is sometimes better even without CC, and Wings works similarly, but it's more situational.

This is part of why I voted for Dim long ago. It's also an iconic card of Aether.
(my other votes are Lightning and Fractal, because all of these three cards are essential and fun to use)
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Offline willng3

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.willng3 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Your tears are delicious
  • Awards: 10th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar Correspondent Competition - WinnnerWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Life4th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeShort Story: Rare Mythology Competition Winner
Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg435630#msg435630
« Reply #150 on: December 06, 2011, 02:58:21 pm »
Heh, I must have voted here before spending time on Team Aether during War #3.  Voted Fractal, Dim Shield and swapped PU for Lightning.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals"

Forum reigned by my mixtape

Silenia

Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg435778#msg435778
« Reply #151 on: December 06, 2011, 11:04:34 pm »
Favourite Aether cards:
Lobotomizer/Electrocutor - many say they don't like this card 'cause it often cause problems for them...Yeah...That is why I love to play this card. Lobo ftw~!
Fractal: There is nothing like spamming creatures on the battlefield...-purrs- But, seriously, fractal is a base of such a great decks as RoL/Hope and Fractal/Pest. Almost always easy way to win for me.
Phase Shield; Errr... I really had a problem if to pick this one or not... It so often made me deck out... So that is why finally I didn't vote for it. But I have to admit: this one is great Aether card too, that is why I needed to mention it here. -bows to Phase Shield's mightiness-

RagidyRock

Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg439104#msg439104
« Reply #152 on: December 16, 2011, 01:43:01 am »
Yay!  Time to describe (sort of) my favorite cards from my favorite Element! ^_^

I'm going to be a tad lazy about the first one and just bring this back up again (http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,6472.msg462076#msg462076) because I already went and described my first pick there.  If you've already read it, or just don't want to click on the link, let me tell you that it is:

:aether PARALLEL UNIVERSE :aether

Next on the to-do list is the poll favorite:

:aether DIMENSIONAL SHIELD :aether

It's not a big surprise that this is the top favorite among the public; you name another shield that not only stop every creature from damaging you (except for Sapphire Charger and a flying Titan, because they're jerks :P ), but can also go into any deck type (mono/duo/etc).  I'd add more, but... what else can I say about this beast of a card that hasn't already been said?  <3 Dimensional Shield.

Now it's time to give some love for the least loved Aether card (according to the poll):

:aether IMMORTAL :aether

Remember when you first started playing Elements, and were looking at the descriptions of each element, wondering which one to take?

The Immortal is THE definition card for Aether; not only is he aptly named, he matches the description provided at the start of the game.  As a plus, he looks totally awesome! 8)  The poor guy (girl?  it?  Are we sure about this? XD) just needs some love so he'll get used more often (or maybe Immortal's gotten too smug about his 'immortality' over the years). :)

There's nothing like kicking butt and taking names, all the while being virtually untouchable; pay your respects to the Immortal today. ;)

Fractal

Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg452261#msg452261
« Reply #153 on: January 24, 2012, 12:21:29 pm »
My picks are Lobotomizer, Dimensional Shield and Fractal.

Lobo is a all around weapon which can be used in Aether and Rainbow decks. Dimensional Shield used to be my favorite card when I played the early version of this game and I really like how the RoL/Hope deck uses Fractal. :)

vile

Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg453675#msg453675
« Reply #154 on: January 28, 2012, 03:04:36 am »
Of course Dim Shield is most liked. Its the most spammed. and most Overpowered too.

I like Ball Lightning. Amazing card :aether

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: Your Favorite Aether Card https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=2587.msg467026#msg467026
« Reply #155 on: March 04, 2012, 03:17:34 am »
I love doing this from time to time. Go to the trainer and fight FG with 12 Mind Gates and 108 Aether Towers, and you with 6 Mind Gates and 56 Towers. Got 1000's of Towers before I decked out.

Mind Gate is the best card ever!!!
Hey there

blarg: