*Author

Offline mathman101Topic starter

• Administrator (Warblind)
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.mathman101 is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • I like pet 'thoup!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Thanks Team! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61809.msg1231140#msg1231140
« on: April 19, 2016, 05:56:20 am »
Thanks Team for an Awesome Brawl!

4th Place is not Last and that is still an achievement in my eyes. I want to thank each of you for all the awesome work you guys did and all the effort you put into this event. I hope you all had as much fun as I had both creating the tasks and reading over the many submissions from our fellow teammates and fellow brawlers.

Joey
It was great getting to know you, another fellow Canadian. I enjoyed the many chats we had during brawl from the simple discussions about card ideas you had, to the more lengthy beer and drinking shenanigans we would converse on. I know you had mentioned you had gotten a bit busier in RL near the end, but I thank you for sticking it out as much as you could, and helping with the many awesome ideas!

Timdood
Some fancy deckbuilding skills and quick to help out with the FE task when no one else could, thank you very much. I enjoyed getting to know you with our chats both on the team brawlpad, in main chat, and on voice chat. Don't feel bad about mis-placing the sound fiel for the one task, we all make mistakes, and you made up for it with your many other tasks you helped complete.

Arum
Thanks for all the amazing poems and story's you made! I really enjoyed reading some of the work you could think of, some very creative ideas (like the hospital escape story). I had fun working with you on the dual task in R4 for the debate. We were on at similar times near the start  (like when we made that awesome game screen rework in R2) and had enjoyable and productive discussions. I am sorry that we were not able to connect as much near the end of Brawl. Also do not feel down on your self for what you had submitted in R5, you were the only one at the time and did as much as you could based on what we had in the pad. Thanks for being around when no one else could.

Treldon
Thanks for the art submissions you had did for us at the start. I enjoyed seeing the thought process that you put into each piece, right from the lego frog to the nightfall landscape. I realize that being on different timezones we very rarely met up iin chat or on the pad. Also you disappeared partway through round 5, but I do realize that RL always come first for everyone so I hope all is well with you and I look forward to when you return.

Thanks everyone for all the work you put in! Hopefully I was not too strict or demanding a boss when it came to fixing or critiquing submissions. Post any final thoughts or congratz you guys want here.

See ya around the forum (maybe in another event)

--mathman
something....something....something.....

Offline Timdood3

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Timdood3 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Air Enthusiast
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Thanks Team! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61809.msg1231148#msg1231148
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 08:06:48 am »
thanks boss :P

T'was a pleasure to participate in this brawl, despite not even placing in the top half :P
We still did better than Team Espithel Fiery Hot Mistake Mixtape, so there's that xD

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Thanks Team! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=61809.msg1231762#msg1231762
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 07:23:21 am »
Admins, could you please fix the permissions of this and other Brawl Team forums? Even though it is public, the post is showing up in PrivatePotato.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

blarg: