*Author

Offline iancudorinmarianTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277333#msg1277333
« on: June 16, 2018, 07:16:49 pm »
ROUND 6:

Elements Remaining
Player
VS
Player
Elements Remaining
:darkness :earth :fire :light
0-2
:aether :entropy
:aether :death
0-2
:darkness :water
:entropy
0-1
:darkness
:aether :darkness :gravity
3-0
:chroma :underworld :rainbow :electrum :silly:

- You can NOT use the same Mark more than once in the same match.
- You may only use cards that match the elements of Marks (Lives) you have remaining.
- You may use up to 10 upgraded cards in your deck.
- Shards are allowed, but some of them have restrictions. See spoiler below.
- No 'Other' cards.
- MARK cards count as cards of the element they match.

Spoiler for shard restrictions:
The following shards reduce the number of upgrades you can use in your deck for each copy you include:
- Shard of Sacrifice
- Shard of Integrity
- Shard of Patience
- Shard of Freedom
- Shard of Wisdom

Note: A deck can't have negative upgrades.
Time Remaining:
Round Complete

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 09:00:00 am by iancudorinmarian »

Offline worldwideweb3

• Master of Air
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!worldwideweb3 shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2021.01.03.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.22.)14th Trials - Master of AirWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.06.28.)Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.03.)Elements League 3/2019 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeElements League 3/2018 1st PlaceWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of AetherElements: Academy WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2017 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #4 - PvP Event11th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 1/2017 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League and Championship League 3/2016 1st PlaceChampionship League 2/2016 1st Place10th Trials - Master of GravityChampionship League 1/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2015 1st PlaceWar #8 Winner - Team FireBattle League 2/2014 2nd Place
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277377#msg1277377
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 11:23:45 pm »
worldwideweb3: 2
shockcannon: 0

GGs! His first deck surprised me, but thankfully the black nymphs pulled through.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ia 5ia 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5ig 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 5jm 606 7gk 7gk 7gk 7t9 7t9 7t9 7um 7um 7um 7um 8pp

5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5jm 5up 5up 5up 5up 5v1 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7gm 7tb 7tb 8pt

First player to become master of 3 different elements.
WC 2016 - #2. WC 2015 - #3 Devil's gate, Trinity, War #10, 12 lives - #2.
Avvy by rob77dp
Rightful winner of war #14 - Team Air

Offline shockcannon

• Master of Fire
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.shockcannon is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner13th Trials - Master of FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277378#msg1277378
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 11:29:50 pm »
shockcannon 0 - 2 worldwideweb3

Game 1: LOSS - death
Spoiler for Hidden:
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52h 52h 52h 542 542 542 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 713 713 713 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71f 71k 8pk

Pretty good starting hand but then drew like 4 soul catchers in a row and no pillars or sparks and lost by 4 hp.
https://imgur.com/a/b9UWElL

Game 2: LOSS - aether
Spoiler for Hidden:
61o 61o 61o 61o 61t 61t 61t 61t 61u 61u 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 61v 62m 62m 62m 62m 62m 62m 63a 63a 63a 63a 808 808 81q 81q 8pu

First game we dc'ed, which was really unfortunate because I'm pretty sure I would have straight up won. Second game I lost by one turn because of bad draws.

GG. Also as far as reward points go does this mean I don't finish between 1/3 and 2/3 because I decided to play my match before wyand and theonlyrealbeef? Because that would really suck a lot.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 11:33:59 pm by shockcannon »
You are what you eat from your head to your feet

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277381#msg1277381
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2018, 12:04:14 am »
GG. Also as far as reward points go does this mean I don't finish between 1/3 and 2/3 because I decided to play my match before wyand and theonlyrealbeef? Because that would really suck a lot.

Ugh, it is really bad that wasn't specified before the event... I mean what decides the ranking between players who get pwned in the same round. Most wins? Their match? (If they played each other.) Hmmm...
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline majofa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 90
  • majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.majofa is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Forum Brawl #5 Winner - Abyss BrawlersWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardForum Brawl #4 WinnerROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS-LIZARD-SPOCK Bazinger2012 - PvP World ChampionSapphire Shard of PvP Events6th Trials - Master of WaterCard Idea Decks - Space CreaturesBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWinner of 12 Lives - PvP Event #2Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerPvP Player of the Year - 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Raise the Stakes PvP Event #14th Trials - Master of LightWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #3 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerVictor of the 1st Card Design War24 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWinner of Team PvP #3Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of 12 Lives PvP Event #1Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277382#msg1277382
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 06:21:03 am »
When you play your match during the round is irrelevant.

Offline iancudorinmarianTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277383#msg1277383
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2018, 08:38:52 am »
I mean, knowing the tiebreaker wouldn't make a difference to you guys anyway. The only thing you can do to influence your final placement in the standings is winning your matches.

When you play your match during the round is irrelevant.
Also, this^

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277394#msg1277394
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2018, 06:41:28 pm »
TheonlyrealBeef 1 - 0 Wyand

gg. I was worried about my draw, but when all Wyand played was quanta...

Game 1 WIN Darkness
4st 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5up 5up 5us 5us 5v1 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 606 606 606 606 7t8 7t8 7t8 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tc 7tc 7tc 7tc 8pt

Spoiler for screenshot:

On a sidenote for next round: I will be mostly unavailable 24-29 June.

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Wyand is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.12.27.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.11.15.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.11.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.10.04.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.14.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.05.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277396#msg1277396
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2018, 06:57:22 pm »
Wyand 0
TheonlyrealBeef 1

gg

I don't know why TorB was worried about his draw, since he played 1 SoV nearly every turn. 8 turns - 5 SoVs... and a Dusk on top of that.
I had 2 butterfly effects, none of them showed up. (Of course, originally I had 3, but I swapped one for a Chaos Power... smart.)
Since I wasn't sure what to expect, I had a lot of AMs in the deck, too. Of course, I knew that TorB will try to evade AMs,
but you can do that in many ways, and SoVs are just one of them... which I also expected... just the "what if..." stayed in my mind,
so AMs stayed in the deck also. And yes, I also had a rush deck, but also what if... etc.etc.etc.

Let's see my crappy deck.
Spoiler for Hidden:
4sj 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vf 4vh 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vo 4vo 6tu 6tu 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u2 6u7 6u7 8pj

:(
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:00:07 pm by Wyand »
<---- A nice purple pie, shiny cups and a trio of cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277397#msg1277397
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 07:24:37 pm »
I don't know why TorB was worried about his draw, since he played 1 SoV nearly every turn. 8 turns - 5 SoVs... and a Dusk on top of that.
SoVs that cost me what little quanta I had to play, leaving me vulnerable to any creatures played. Which were none, fortunately for me. If your hand had been full of Dragons instead, I'd have lost :silly:

In the end, I think your deck ended up too unfocussed. I expected any deck with AMs to lack the offense to break through my stall, with BE simply being a bad card that I could ignore entirely.

Offline Wyand

• Tournament Organizer
  • Not So Young Elemental
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277399#msg1277399
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 07:59:30 pm »
SoVs that cost me what little quanta I had to play, leaving me vulnerable to any creatures played. Which were none, fortunately for me. If your hand had been full of Dragons instead, I'd have lost :silly:

In the end, I think your deck ended up too unfocussed. I expected any deck with AMs to lack the offense to break through my stall, with BE simply being a bad card that I could ignore entirely.

You are right, my deck was unfocused. That is a recurring problem. I wouldn't consider BE as a bad card. It can be really annoying, but as you stated, my deck was unfocused. The really bad
about the whole thing that I totally expected such a deck, I even tested against a very similar one. And yes, I had rush decks, but... ah, the rest is history.

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277405#msg1277405
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2018, 05:25:48 pm »
rob 2 - 0 Vindi
(rest of post coming soon)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thank you for the match Vindi! Some exciting games from my vantage point, at least (usually the case when RNG fortune smiles upon a player).

W-W

Spoiler for Game 1 WIN, Entropy:
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vd 4vd 4vh 4vh 4vl 4vl 4vn 4vn 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 50u 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6uq 6uq 6uq 6uq 6uq 8pj

A SoSe-bow... that RUSHED pretty hard! After the first one gave me not such good stuff including a Life Pendulum (upgraded though! 8) ) it was great stuff from the random grab-bag of Serendipity!! 6 ttw from my side... even Immo-golem struggles to be that consistent with just 10 upgrades.

Good game here that was neck-and-neck to the finish line (I think I had 2 or 3 'extra' damage on the kill-turn before I would have died to Vindi's attackers). WHEW- not going to be eliminated in R6 :D

Spoiler for Game 2 WIN, Aether:
61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61q 61u 61u 622 622 622 622 63a 63a 63a 63a 808 808 808 80g 80g 80g 80g 81q 81q 81q 8pu

Well, more good fortune on my draws... tons of early quanta, and Spiders-n-Fractals at nice intervals to keep pressure on the attack. I won the turn before Vindi would have had a chance to Miracle (he had just collected the 12 quanta... not _sure_ he had one but probably did) late-mid-game.

Whew, a loss-less round finally! :)

Fun games, and a match goes really quick when it is 2-games-only maximum!

No swapping, by default of the result.

Thanks again Vindilos and good luck moving forward in the event (do not worry on anything such as losing the lead... keep focused and strive on- I remember how stressed I was as I was losing my strong late lead in 12 Lives #3 and ended up losing the whole thing!).
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 05:41:29 pm by rob77dp »
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Vindilos

• Reputation Power: 8
  • Vindilos is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.31.)Weekly Tournament Winner (2020.05.24.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2018 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner 03.06.18Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 1/2018 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: 12 Lives #4 - Round 6 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66091.msg1277406#msg1277406
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2018, 05:26:47 pm »
Vindilos 0
Rob77dp 2

Spoiler for Hidden:

4so 4so 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5fa 5l9 5l9 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77e 77g 77g 77g 77g 8pm

4so 4so 4so 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f4 5f5 5f7 5f7 5f8 5fk 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5lg 7do 7do 7k2 7k2 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 7k6 8pq

edit for correct decklist
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Bunny combines well with onions, carrots and garlic.
(")_(") Copy and Paste Bunny to show your appreciation of a good meal!

anything
blarg: Vindilos,rob77dp,shockcannon,worldwideweb3,Wyand,TheonlyrealBeef,asdw152,BYE,Wyand ,TheonlyrealBeef